Is the TheGreatOne is Saurak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the TheGreatOne is Saurak?

There is a member of the forums that keeps playing in the Arcade like a mad man with some outrageous high scores.

At the old Singed.Net site (which closed March 6, 2006) -- which is where a number of us came from -- there was an arcade and everyone thought they had untouchable high scores until Saurak registered and did some high scores that no one in their right mind would even bother with.

In Quake, Saurak is from Mexico and has the most irritating style of play imaginable.
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    33.33%
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

and a very annoying inflated ego, which really doesnt fit, seeing as his level of Quake greatness isnt much, if at all, better than my own.

Comment

I dunno. Could be, sounds like a name he would choose. Saurak is already registered at these forums, so I dunno, unless he forgot his password or something. Heh I guess he would kind of have an ego, he always challenges me to 1on1s at Fear, and I always annihilate him. He keeps coming back for more though, at least he has some determination. Saurak is pretty good for his 150 ping.

Comment

That sounds more like a name QdragonQ would use.

Comment

Last time I checked, I was the great one here.

I apparently am also the god of Narcissism, buy my brass idol!
          "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Last time I checked the Arcade (several months ago ), there was someone named Saurak getting a couple high scores.

Comment

Where's the "Who cares?" option?

Comment

Working...
              X