Online Virus Scan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Virus Scan

If you want to run a virus scan on a computer that either doesn't have virus scan or the computer has virus scan --- but updating the virus scan would cost $$$, there is a casual virus scan option:

http://housecall.trendmicro.com

Pretty cool and you don't even need to download anything. Just requires Internet Explorer or FireFox (no Opera).
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

There used to be a site called HappyHippo (or PurpleHippo I forget) that did the exact same thing. Used it in 2003

Comment

Just a note....

For I.E. users, if u have to do a rescan u have to close ur browser, and remove the object housecall [Ver#] from Internet options (in control panel) and temporary internet files / settings / view objects. Just right click housecall object and remove it. Then u can reload IE, and go back to the housecall page to perform a rescan.

If you don't do this, i noticed there is a bug... it doesn't do a damn thing. It just sits there doing nothing.

But if you do this.... then trendmicro's excellent online scanner does it's work.

K~ByE.

Comment

I tried the trendmicro housecall, but it just sat there like lerster said, even after I removed the activex thing.... Hmmm.

Comment

Working...
        X