UFO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO awesomeness

Mile High mystery: UFO sightings in sky over Denver | KDVR.com – Denver News, Weather & Sports from FOX 31 News in Denver, Colorado

woot :F
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Nah,I bet they heard about Colorado recently legalizing it for recreational use,and the UFO is scanning the state for Herbage. I bet if you filmed Washington state you'd find the same shit happening
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

aliens are buying weed in denver
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Too funny, aliens buying weed.
          anyone else have some good UFO/alien footage? Preferably not from YouTube.
          Some play to remember...
          Some play to forget.

Comment

in the future the earth will be known as the intergalactic grow site.
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues
            Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Hrm...interesting. At the 1:00 mark I was reminded of this chick I saw the other day, she had Robin William forearms.
                www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

Comment

Just checked out this link. Interesting. I'll probably be in Denver sometime in the next few weeks passing through or delivering, Either way i will keep my freaking eye's peeeeeeeeled back looking.

Comment

Santiago chile
                    “While photographing the state police on horseback in the Parque Forestal of Santiago, Chile, civil engineer Germán Pereira notices something unusual. On the left side of the photo, near one of the horses, something resembling an alien being can be seen apparently crossing the road...

This was caught by a tourist shooting the mounted police.
                    The thing was not seen at the time it was taken.I used to have a better picture that showed it looked like that disease where a child ages very fast
                    progeria

Another weird Chilean alien?
                    http://www.ufocasebook.com/tinyalienchile.html
                    It is interesting to note that small beings are known in the Peruvian folklore. Raul Núñez, who runs the website Inexplicata-The Journal of Hispanic Ufology explains: "In Chile, according to residents of the communities of Chusmiza, Poroma and several places within the nation’s 1st region, the existence of a race of diminutive bipeds has been known and discussed in hushed tones for generations. These entities measure some15 to 17 centimeters tall and are the inhabitants of an underground realm that exists beneath the sands of the Atacama Desert. They are known to local elders as “the gentiles”

"According to the Aymara Culture, anything that comes from the sky is divine and anything that comes from below is evil. This belief has prompted people from the country’s interior to avoid contact with these diminutive beings, of which they have often been wary. It is said that throughout the ages, locals have run into these “gentiles” particularly on nights of full moon, as these underground residents cannot withstand sunlight, which causes their death. Their large almond-shaped eyes are only suited for night vision.

"Based on comments made by local elders, these diminutive beings were in contact with the ancient Incas and informed them of places where gold seams could be found, and this was the secret that allowed that lost empire to manage such huge quantities of the precious metal. The elders also recall that when trouble arose among the peasants, the “gentiles” would punish planters by harming their crops from below, leaving them desiccated from one day to another. It is not unusual to come across very elderly people in regions bordering Bolivia who are still afraid of these “gentiles” – moreover, long-time residents of the locality of Poroma claimed knowledge of an old mudstone citadel somewhere in the hills, far from the town, which had been abandoned for a very long time but in a perfect state of conservation, attributed to the diminutive “gentiles”."
                    Last edited by bluntz; 11-15-2012, 06:14 PM.
                    WARNING
                    May be too intense for some viewers.
                    Stress Relief Device
                    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                    ---------------------------
                    .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by bluntz View Post

Santiago chile
                      “While photographing the state police on horseback in the Parque Forestal of Santiago, Chile, civil engineer Germán Pereira notices something unusual. On the left side of the photo, near one of the horses, something resembling an alien being can be seen apparently crossing the road...

This was caught by a tourist shooting the mounted police.
                      The thing was not seen at the time it was taken.I used to have a better picture that showed it looked like that disease where a child ages very fast
                      progeria
                      that second pic is a little insulting to that person. im sure that person goes through a lot and i don't think he needs to be ridiculed by being compared to an alien. sorry if i come off extreme, but i dont like it when people poke fun at other people with disabilities.
                      My Avatars!
                      Quake Leagues
                      Quake 1.5!!!
                      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

oh that was a quote.

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                          that second pic is a little insulting to that person. im sure that person goes through a lot and i don't think he needs to be ridiculed by being compared to an alien. sorry if i come off extreme, but i dont like it when people poke fun at other people with disabilities.
                          Nowhere am I making fun of the guy and I find it disgusting you suggest I am.The shot is an illustration of the disease and nothing more.
                          WARNING
                          May be too intense for some viewers.
                          Stress Relief Device
                          ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                          ---------------------------
                          .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by bluntz View Post
                            Nowhere am I making fun of the guy and I find it disgusting you suggest I am.The shot is an illustration of the disease and nothing more.
                            Originally posted by syluxman2803
                            sorry if i come off extreme
                            well, ok. thats cool.
                            My Avatars!
                            Quake Leagues
                            Quake 1.5!!!
                            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                              Nah,I bet they heard about Colorado recently legalizing it for recreational use,and the UFO is scanning the state for Herbage. I bet if you filmed Washington state you'd find the same shit happening
                              Where shall i start filming?

Comment

Working...
                              X