X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Dead ; Remake

April,2013
    New Evil Dead Trailer Will Freak You Out - IGN
    Wooooooooooooooooooooo Woooooooooooooooooooooo !!!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvDLWlxxcak]EVIL DEAD - Full Redband Trailer - In Theaters April 12th - YouTube[/ame]
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Looks rather gory.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Every Evil Dead without that guy below will suck:

Comment

From what I have seen and heard it will be more in the vein of Evil Dead 1 with better effects, as opposed to the horror-comedy Evil Dead 2 was... and the comedy-horror of Army of Darkness.
          I want to see it, but I know it won't have that cult classic grungy mashup of dark humor that was Evil Dead 2. It's a safe bet it will be creepy and the gore will be over the top.
          I am still pining (but skeptical) on a low budget grindhouse style Evil Dead 4 with Ash and Raimi directing... but Campbell is getting older for all that physical abuse and Raimi's plate is full with projects.

Comment

Relish in the knowledge that if you do see the new one, and you absolutely hate it,you can go home and watch the cult classic's from the comfort of your home, whilst tossing your review of it on the web.

I won't deny it the viewing just because Bruce isn't in it,even though Bruce is the awesomest obv.

Comment

Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
              Every Evil Dead without that guy below will suck:

if im not mistaken bruce WILL star in a movie that will continue the original story post-army of darkness.
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues
              Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I heard he just had a hand in the development phases / possibly a cameo, like Stan Lee (HERO) does in all the Marvel films

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymu7WVr_N4o[/ame]

Comment

Woah that trailer was fuhreeeeeeaky!
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

so we can conclude they WILL have a tree rape scene.
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues
                    Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                      so we can conclude they WILL have a tree rape scene.
                      What gets me is that they sat around at a table to discuss this remake with that scene. I would imagine the conversation would have went like this...

Guy1 : We want to discuss what elements from the original Evil Dead we want to have in our remake.
                      Guy2 : Possessed Hands?
                      Guy3 : Chainsaws!
                      Guy2 : Face Carving!
                      Guy1 : That's all good... but what the fans want... is tree rape.
                      Guy2 : ...tree rape?
                      Guy3 : Yes! Tree rape!
                      Guy1 : It's settled then. The trailer has to have tree rape for this to work.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadTenor View Post
                        What gets me is that they sat around at a table to discuss this remake with that scene. I would imagine the conversation would have went like this...

Guy1 : We want to discuss what elements from the original Evil Dead we want to have in our remake.
                        Guy2 : Possessed Hands?
                        Guy3 : Chainsaws!
                        Guy2 : Face Carving!
                        Guy1 : That's all good... but what the fans want... is tree rape.
                        Guy2 : ...tree rape?
                        Guy3 : Yes! Tree rape!
                        Guy1 : It's settled then. The trailer has to have tree rape for this to work.
                        True Story.

Everything you liked about the original ; Will probably be revamped into epic cateGORY.

Comment

yea, you cant have evil dead without plants molesting young women.
                          My Avatars!
                          Quake Leagues
                          Quake 1.5!!!
                          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCgx8zM3woQ]The Stereotypes Song - (Your Favorite Martian music video) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I'm skeptical about an Evil Dead without the character of Ash, anyway the trailer is promising and can't wait to see him.

Comment

Working...
                              X