Superman vs. Hulk (CGI Fight Scene)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman vs. Hulk (CGI Fight Scene)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBNB2hk5t0]Superman vs Hulk - The Fight (Part 2) - YouTube[/ame]
    Awesome.

i have seen this before. its total bullshit. whoever made this vid has a serious crush on Christoper reeves. the hulk would not be outclassed like that.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I kind of agree with Sylux

I think that Superman would have a much harder time as the Hulk got even more angry, obviously

This would be an awesome matchup but completely "out of this world".

I think the animator (like Sylux said) has a boner for men in tights so he gave the fight to Superman...

Personally in a real-world simulator of this stuff I would see the Hulk wiping his ass with Superman's cape after Hulk gets done eating Superman!

The Hulk isn't as "nice" as most people see in the mainstream videos portraying Hulk as somewhat "civil or that he has fluffy emotions at times.
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

pie.
        Last edited by QuakeRoot; 01-19-2013, 01:34 PM.

Comment

This animator is very talented; I feel he's a fan of both characters.

If you want to get nerdy about it... Superman has already beat Hulk. Check the Amalgam series where the DC and Marvel Universe crossed over, it featured numerous Hero vs Hero (believe it or not, Spiderman beat Superboy) scenarios.

It was apparent in that series that the strength of Supes and Hulk nearly were equal, but Supes has more than strength alone...

Now... I love Superman but don't get me wrong, I hate it when they write Supes being nigh to god and nothing hurts him - contrari-wise you get the other nutty writers that turn him into a limp noodle that gets his ass kicked for several issues until the fans start raging, then turn him into GOD again. Fact is Superman is an incredibly difficult character to write....

& then there's always the different Supermen, no not "Cyborg," "Superboy," "Son Of Krypton" etc. I'm talking about Golden Age, Siver Age, and "The 80's Supe," "The 90's Electric Blue Supe." His powers have changed in every (Superman 1 Action Comics, he can't fly, he leaps, and he's not a Hero, he's a "bad guy") incarnation.

Superman... Everyone loves him but it's kinda like loving King Arthur, he never loses. Or watching Star Wars a billion times - eventually you stop feeling tense that the "good guys" might not win. You know who's going to win.

And That KILLS Superman.
          Oh, and they tried that too, killing Superman, it didn't last long, dumbass writers...
          Last edited by QuakeRoot; 01-19-2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QuakeRoot View Post
            If you want to get nerdy about it... Superman has already beat Hulk. Check the Amalgam series where the DC and Marvel Universe crossed over, it featured numerous Hero vs Hero (believe it or not, Spiderman beat Superboy) scenarios.
            im aware of that, but that fight was much more fair. this was bluntly favored for superman. im fine with superman winning, but at least dont make hulk look like a raging wimp.

speaking of superman, check this out:

DEATH BATTLE! - Goku vs Superman | ScrewAttack.com
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues
            Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Clark Kent could fly fast enough to rewind time, but instead of rewinding time he could go that fast + punch the puny hulks face off while going mach 9999999999999999999999999
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                Clark Kent going mach 9999999999999999999999999

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7M98F_HZJQ]Superman Flight Test - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                  im aware of that, but that fight was much more fair. this was bluntly favored for superman. im fine with superman winning, but at least dont make hulk look like a raging wimp.

speaking of superman, check this out:

DEATH BATTLE! - Goku vs Superman | ScrewAttack.com
                  I've heard of the Goku vs. Superman match up before - I've my reasons for having no love for DragonBall Z, but this match up was interesting. Very well thought out, however, it points to the same issue with Superman, the only limits are the limits he sets. Kryptonite and Magic hurt him but never kill him, and no one is happy unless Superman wins, so even when he loses he wins.

He should just retire, create a world, and let all his lesser powered children debate if he exists. It worked for Jesus.

Comment

Superman vs. Chuck Norris... Place your bets... If this fight was shown on pay-per-view, it would make billions of dollars.
                    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Superman>Goku (i never watched this shit btw,im bias'd)
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                      X