I've Discovered Why DNF Is Taking So Long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Discovered Why DNF Is Taking So Long

Theyve been working on their awesome 404 pages - click refresh to see all the flavors!

Granted, that link may someday become valid, but currently the image list only goes to 5, so 6 is valid for getting that sweet 40Fnord
    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Computers will run on either Nuclear power or the souls of the Damned by the time DNF comes out.
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Duke Nukem Forever?

I haven't paid any attention to Duke Nukem since the original (Doom-esque one, not those side scrollers I got duped into downloading once).

Has there been a Duke Nukem since that last one (1996 ish)?

Too many games out there to pay attention to them all.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Duke Nukem mobile on ...mobile
        Duke Nukem Manhattan Project on PC
        Duke Nukem Advance on GBA
        Duke Nukem Land of the Babes on PS1
        Duke Nukem Zero Hour on N64

Duke Nukem II, the sidescroller, was fun
        Duke3D is still pretty fun

Im still hoping for DNF, but Im not actively waiting. When it comes out, I will most definitely give it a try.
        Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Originally posted by scar3crow
          Duke Nukem Zero Hour on N64
          That's a hard game. Levels are LONG and there's no checkpoints or saves inbetween missions. I like hard games

Comment

I got to the end boss in Duke Nukem/Nukum but couldn't beat him (Dr. Proton).

I didn't get very far in Duke Nukem II (don't think I made it past the 2nd episode).

Same story with Duke Nukem 3D, I kept getting lost although it's a cool game.

Haven't really checked out any other DN games...

Comment

Working...
            X