X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All jokes aside what this guy did is fucked up. GG

Comment

Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
      Something as small as a golf ball can actually be used as a lethal weapon.
      You can't kill an entire classroom in 10 minutes with a golf ball (or a knife even).

Please tell me you're not comparing glocks to golf balls

And Mindz, people from third world countries are trash? Watch your wording dude. And you peace loving average Joe, are you campaining for the return of your troops, or are you of the "support the troops" variety? Somehow I expect the latter. This means you're a nice guy who has no problem with his country's military starting illegal wars of aggression as long as he doesn't need to watch it and as long as it only hits "third world trash". You sir are a bigot, and there are millions who think like you in your country. And this is the reason why your victims portray your entire country as evil.

And I'm not an arrogant Eurocommie ******, sorry bro, it is you with the problem. Wake up.

Also, don't start arguing that those third world countries should be grateful to the USA. Without China and the EU, your country would be a dungheap and there are no thanks from you. So get off your high first-world horse.
      Last edited by golden_boy; 02-04-2013, 06:49 AM.
      Scout's Journey
      Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

damn^ thats a really good argument too. This thread has some strong opinions and (imo) there's a little truth in all of them (some more than others).

@Wow was this aimed at me - yep
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

He will no doubt get a slap on the wrist.
          Here in Canada the aggressor is the victim.

Poor guy hurt his arm during the arrest, I have a feeling the police are in hot water!!
          Some play to remember...
          Some play to forget.

Comment

I saw some documentary once about how Canada deals with it's criminals. In short (according to the film) if you commit a serious crime in Canada you get a house, cable, internet, etc, etc. And that becomes your "jail cell" o.O

I'm all about some human rights and everything, but it shouldn't be a rewarding experience to commit a crime. I'm sure it's not like that over the entirety of Canada, but I can't remember where the documentary was filmed specifically.

Comment

^ HA! Ya that was a long time ago, there was one medium security prison in Mission BC that had a GOLF course on it (damn the good old days) and it wasn't fenced you could just walk off in the spring for a vacation and return in the fall, once it got cold.

Comment

I'm with you all the way up to right before the education part. No one should be denied an education if they want one. NO ONE!

I also think that you shouldn't be so general. Just because someone is in prison, it doesn't mean they committed a heinous crime. What if someone cheated on their taxes (which we technically don't even have to pay)? Should they be denied all the ammenities of life just because they didn't give all of their fiat dollars back to the PRIVATE bank that printed it (Federal Reserve). Tax evaders are true patriots in my opinion. If we all stopped paying Federal Tax, the government would lose a whole lot of control over our lives and we as individuals would have more capital to make our own lives more fulfilling.

Look at where Federal Taxes go. Right back to the bank that LOANED US OUR MONEY AT INTEREST so we can pay off the interest ON OUR MONEY! This is why JFK is dead, he was about to start making some sovereign money, just like Linkum (lol) did (who also got shot for the same reason).

Stop blaming prisoners for your taxes and take a look at the real enemy THE BANK!

Comment

The only problem with your logic is - if a person spends XX years in prison and does not get something like an education (when they basically have nothing else to do), when they get out they certainly wont get one and since they have no way to assimilate into a productive society, they will just commit more crimes.

An education in Prison should be MANDATORY, cause when that person gets out you want them to have an opportunity to survive without robbing someone or selling drugs. There are TONS of success stories revolving around prisoners that got an education in prison. I know 2 business OWNERS personally that were able to get out of jail and put the education they received to use. One is even a local Pastor now.

Your method would release criminals with no hope back onto our streets. An education in prison also keeps the inmates in touch with society, meaning when they get out of jail they wont feel like they just got dropped off on an alien planet.

think about it bro.

PS> the only possible way I could ever agree with you on this, is if you redefined the people that don't deserve an education as those who will NEVER get out of jail. In that case I could say an education is arbitrary because they will never have an opportunity to use it.

Comment

Leave it to Planetnine to open Auschwitz back up.

Comment

There is a difference between Auschwitz and jail. People only go to jail if they commit crimes. Jews went to Auschwitz, or some other concentration camp, just because they were jews. Hitler may have thought that was a crime, but I don't.

In any case, given a choice between Auschwitz and Planetnine's jail, I'd rather go to jail.
                      e|------------------------0---------------
                      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                      A|---------------0------------------------
                      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I agree with foq, but I'm pretty sure AAA was being "poetic".

However, I am a holocaust denier and I don't buy the numbers. Other Jews have even come out and said that the number of Jews murdered in Germany weren't even possible. Also, we lost 10 times as many people as the bogus number of Jews slaughtered, so....

Also, I want to be clear that half of my family is Jewish and most of them are also Holocaust deniers. As a matter of fact, they are the entire reason I don't buy it.

Comment

I am pretty sure any country that has

-religions
                          -countrymen of the particular country in question who support terrorism

all equate TRASH. If you don't like that opinion,than maybe you should declare jihad on my opinion brah. Sorry, I have a higher level of respect for my fellow human brothers regaurdless of skin or religion,etc.

You can't play in the same sandbox (Earth) and get along with others, throw sand in peoples eyes? You ARE trash, its an opinion. Don't hate me for it, One Love brah. Get along or GTFO is my motto.

ps edit : I've never been to a 3rd world country, but I can watch the news and see constant endless unrest / goverment oppression of the worse kind. Body's piled on top of Body's in ditches.

I have nothing nice to say to the idiots of the world.
                          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Body's piled on top of Body's in ditches.
                            ouch - we are generally the reason why those bodies are there, bro. I'm not saying that other countries don't kill their own people, but we contribute heavily to the death tolls in many countries.

Look at Iraq, we went there and blew up a bunch of women and children on a bogus search for weapons that don't exist. Then we occupied their country because we messed stuff up so bad that if we left, we would have left the "rebels" in charge. We didn't just start a war there, we amplified a civil one.

I am an American clean down to the marrow of my bones, but I certainly can't claim any pride in what our "elected" officials enact. "America" is waaay too fukkin nosy and intrusive. We have the most powerful single military on Earth and in the same breath claim we are being threatened somehow. That is absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Planetnine
                              Crazy rant there sir and that seems to be out of left field. I just wanted to point out my appreciation for using one of Prodigy's songs in your post.

My favorite prodigy song of all time just might be Climbatize. However I love most of their stuff from the 90's.
                              I was responding to golden_boy,sorry I forget to click the Quote button! My bad broseph.... he got stuck on like three - five words, maybe one sentence and missed the point I was trying to make that was on the subject of violence.

As the original post was talking about Stabbings in Vancouver, Canada...

and I denounced any value of people/countries who would salivate at any other human being,violence in general is shit and not required. I fear not voicing my opinion about the way some of the world conducts itself , I fear not voicing my opinion about the way my own country conducts itself. The maps in my initial post in this thread was on the subject of violence.
                              Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 02-05-2013, 04:39 PM.
                              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                                ouch - we are generally the reason why those bodies are there, bro. I'm not saying that other countries don't kill their own people, but we contribute heavily to the death tolls in many countries.

Look at Iraq, we went there and blew up a bunch of women and children on a bogus search for weapons that don't exist. Then we occupied their country because we messed stuff up so bad that if we left, we would have left the "rebels" in charge. We didn't just start a war there, we amplified a civil one.

I am an American clean down to the marrow of my bones, but I certainly can't claim any pride in what our "elected" officials enact. "America" is waaay too fukkin nosy and intrusive. We have the most powerful single military on Earth and in the same breath claim we are being threatened somehow. That is absolutely ridiculous.

We, didn't do shit. Our corrupt, head-up-their-asses goverment comitted those atrocities. We have this teeter - totter problem that revolves around ; whats going on in the world? Is IRAN mass-producing enriched nuclear fissionable / weaponizable grade material? Is North Korea purchasing this shit?

I personally think we should clean up our own backyard FIRST and then worry about what our neighbors yard looks like 2nd, but during that time a ton of shit could happen in the neighbors yard that makes having a "clean backyard" entirely irrelevant,if your dead.

If I was in charge, anyone who's served in a political office / held a position in goverment longer than 4 years ~ your fired, gtfo. Enjoy your severance pay,401K,or whatever you earned during your time of being in your particular position. The reason the bullshit piles up and nothing really changes for the better in the world is because those in power will do anything to remain in power. Those who want power will do anything to GET that power. Man and Woman are easily corruptable when they see what the powerful have and decide they want it,and shall take it by force if needed.

ps edit : The military would be exempt from this 4year limitation, obviously I wouldn't want a fresh "Cadet" general leading my fn troops anywhere, be it defending home soil or else where in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X