No announcement yet.

Stabbings in Vancouver, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're the one that spent 2 hours 23 minutes thinking up a reply and editing your post ;-)
    actually I spent almost 2 hours eating, PMing with MOM and I added the finishing touches on my admin panel. I also didn't have to think of a reply. I had to think about how to put it more politely than I would to an enemy. Cause you are not. I have a lot of fire.

stop assuming so much. I'm not even gonna address the retarded dream comment.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

You knew what you were gonna get from me and with as dead as this board is you needed it. You're welcome.

Thank you for acknowledging my awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
        You knew what you were gonna get from me and with as dead as this board is you needed it. You're welcome.

Thank you for acknowledging my awesomeness.
        Right now, I'm rather bored with 75 pages of scribbled notes [ok, 203 pages and not scribbled] I've made and seeking some familiarity so I can overcome the tedium and get back on my [non-Quake related] mission [but likely some of it comes back in the form of engine modification later in the year].

Yeah, no doubt Quake is on the low end of activity right now, but eventually it will come back. I'm not saying that out of "faith" or anything like that, I'm saying that out of cycles of development behavior.

There are 3 small things that would dramatically change the face of Quake. One example is a mod library and in-engine installer. The two other things are P2P and a universal predictive protocol. And I know that all 3 of those will happen eventually.

The current "graphics trend" is at an end-of-cycle, but more cycles exist. There were cycles before the graphics trend. At the end of the day, the thing that makes Quake interesting is the open-endedness and that property doesn't seem likely be displaced in future.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

You are so lucky I just read that, cause I was just about to post this:

I am not a fuckin toy. I am a heavy participator here. If the site admins want to "play" me for their own amusement. Fuck this place I can find somewhere else to go.

peace.
          we are talking about the matter of one second difference and I would have split and never come back. I am a staple here and not really appreciating that game you played bro. Think about it.

Comment

You are so lucky I just read that, cause I was just about to post this:
            Admin removed. It is time for someone new to step up to the plate. I've served my time.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Right now, I'm rather bored with 75 pages of scribbled notes [ok, 203 pages and not scribbled] I've made and seeking some familiarity so I can overcome the tedium and get back on my [non-Quake related] mission
              That chunk "saved the day". I'm a programmer with many huge projects, I get it. You're going nuts. Happens to me all the time.

just so you know I don't have any hard feelings. I just currently feel embarrassed and stupid.

Comment

That chunk "saved the day". I'm a programmer with many huge projects, I get it. You're going nuts. Happens to me all the time.

just so you know I don't have any hard feelings. I just currently feel embarrassed and stupid.
                The last 36 hours I've lost my "groove" and I've been desperately trying to find it again. And I couldn't. So looking for some solid ground, I came back to my home.

Comment

Well, go back away! ROFL!

Comment

hehe. Baker whenever you want a game of RocketArena or RuneQuake OR we can play teams Clan Arena, my favorite dish of Quake1.

ps : and do it before I buy a $400 TahitiXT gpu thats about 1 - 2 weeks from now.
                    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 02-07-2013, 01:39 AM.
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Well, go back away! ROFL!
                      Exactly.

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                      hehe. Baker whenever you want a game of RocketArena or RuneQuake OR we can play teams Clan Arena, my favorite dish of Quake1.

ps : and do it before I buy a $400 TahitiXT gpu thats about 1 - 2 weeks from now.
                      If you are around Friday night or Saturday night, surely I'll take you up on the offer. Maybe both some CA and some RA.

Comment

Hey, Baker. I was just kidding, bro. What you did sucked, but it wasn't the end of the world. I'm not trippin' over it.

point: it's a different day and I don't give a shit about "yesterday" Nobody is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                          OR we can play teams Clan Arena, my favorite dish of Quake1.
                          i want in on this potential CA action!
                          My Avatars!
                          Quake Leagues
                          Quake 1.5!!!
                          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Hey, Baker. I was just kidding, bro. What you did sucked, but it wasn't the end of the world. I'm not trippin' over it.
                            I know. It's all good. I'll leave some of this as a "loose end" because it might end up making a fun discussion in the future relating to some of the stuff discussed in the thread.

point: it's a different day and I don't give a shit about "yesterday" Nobody is perfect.
                            There probably are perfect people. The thing is ... they are boring like mannequins. Which makes them uninteresting to other people.

Comment

What you did sucked
                              It didn't suck.

I did a critique of your logic and the amount of research you had invested in your argument. I gave you an F- on the research part of your argument.

The only difference between apes and humans that matters is that humans think. If you don't take advantage of what God gave you and use the thinking, you are pissing away a gift.

Somewhere, Jesus will probably forgive you for a lazy-brained argument although he will think less of you as man for doing so.

But I'm not Jesus, and frankly I felt the level of ignorance was appalling and offensive to the idea of that us Western humans are the smart ones. We gave the world Columbus, Gutenberg, Einstein, Edison, the Magna Carta and far more ...

If you want to be smart --- have your argument together including the facts. That's on you --- it isn't on me or anyone else. Unless you believe in low standards of thought. And if so, well --- I don't. And I won't apologize for high standards.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1SKf9YU4QQ]The Whitest Kids U' Know - Dinosaur Rap (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

Did someone say Dinosaurs at some point in time?
                                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                                X