No announcement yet.

Stabbings in Vancouver, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

No Mindzy, not every line-of-thought can be reduced to some Youtube vid you found.

Still, you can easily find your "Unwarranted Self Importance" on the official id Software Quake Facebook page where you and Phenom (R00k before the double-identity crisis) sort out the ingredients of a Shambler-Lettuce-And-Tomato Sandwich.

Which is good enough for me! And probably the best this thread has to offer anyways -- hey I know very well what forums actually offer vs. the idea of the possibilities long, long, long ago ....
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I just hope... for your own benefit... that you can "decode" all this hehe

Originally posted by Baker View Post
        It didn't suck.

I did a critique of your logic and the amount of research you had invested in your argument. I gave you an F- on the research part of your argument.

The only difference between apes and humans that matters is that humans think. If you don't take advantage of what God gave you and use the thinking, you are pissing away a gift.

Somewhere, Jesus will probably forgive you for a lazy-brained argument although he will think less of you as man for doing so.

But I'm not Jesus, and frankly I felt the level of ignorance was appalling and offensive to the idea of that us Western humans are the smart ones. We gave the world Columbus, Gutenberg, Einstein, Edison, the Magna Carta and far more ...

If you want to be smart --- have your argument together including the facts. That's on you --- it isn't on me or anyone else. Unless you believe in low standards of thought. And if so, well --- I don't. And I won't apologize for high standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
          No Mindzy, not every line-of-thought can be reduced to some Youtube vid you found.

Still, you can easily find your "Unwarranted Self Importance" on the official id Software Quake Facebook page where you and Phenom (R00k before the double-identity crisis) sort out the ingredients of a Shambler-Lettuce-And-Tomato Sandwich.

Which is good enough for me! And probably the best this thread has to offer anyways -- hey I know very well what forums actually offer vs. the idea of the possibilities long, long, long ago ....
          I'm lost bro. I'm still quaking though Although I'll admit I changed my mind,and didn't stay for CTF. connected, decided it wasn't happening & quit.

Missing the 5-0 / Wheres the 5-0 ?

but seriously. I'd prefer to be Quaking instead of posting on the forums, just not the mods everyone would prefer to be playing

ps : FOK A LIMP KIMP, gg
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

No, all you did was fuck with me for no good reason and you are so bored that you can't stop. However, I really don't care. {{looks around}} yep this is just a video game site and not somewhere that scientific arguments of any validity even matter.

You're nailing your veteran moniker, bro.

The best part is after 2 years you are still trying to take me seriously. No such thing as dinosaurs. Quit QuakeOne because of something you said

I write "something" as someone that is creative, smart and loves to write. Please feel free to go review all of my posts and learn this. I actually attempted to PM you regarding this, right after I posted the "eye to eye" pic, but your box was full.

Last edited by MadGypsy; 02-19-2013, 09:17 AM.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Shit-Storm? Did I guess right? FOK YAH.

Comment

There isn't going to be any shit storm. I don't have any time to dedicate to this.
                Last edited by MadGypsy; 02-19-2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Here's another stabbing just outside of Vancouver. I know this family and the kid that stabbed his sister is a full blown schizophrenic. The story is that he got his schitzo injection just the day before and after his sister and her friend picked on him, he snapped and ran after them in a rage slicing and dicing. Global BC | Teen girl killed in Tsawwassen stabbing, suspect believed to be victim's brother
                  Last edited by AAA; 02-20-2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                    No, all you did was fuck with me for no good reason and you are so bored that you can't stop. However, I really don't care. {{looks around}} yep this is just a video game site and not somewhere that scientific arguments of any validity even matter.
                    Instead of seeing the light and using your head, you take arguments personally. Except I don't make personal arguments.

Somewhere inside everyone is the "greater version" of you. But instead of embracing this person you have the talent to be, you don't. So you make a littany of excuses of why things don't matter.

Except they do in the sense if you don't embrace growth, you won't find it.

My point above was you act as the poster-boy of low-standards, your response was essentially "low standards are ok, this is a Quake website and not a scientific one."

I could pencil in the rest of this with the boilerplate yada "If you embrace low standards, that's who you'll be, but that is up to you." But you already know this and have probably heard it before.

You could be the better version of you. But no one with sense is going to bet on that horse. It isn't that you don't have the talent --- you do --- but rather you simply aren't going to try. For reasons I can't fully explain, I find this sad and when someone decides to showcase themselves in this manner, I view it with revulsion. I think someone expressing their shame as a badge of honor is wrong, but I admit I can't explain why ... but it isn't who we should aspire to be.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I'm so lost with this thread and Baker doesn't help hehe!

Comment

i think if everybody was to war body armour it would all be good!
                        My Avatars!
                        Quake Leagues
                        Quake 1.5!!!
                        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Armor? The opinions here aren't even strong enough to pierce my skull. lol

Personally, I like the attention. Type more about me, make me the center of where your life should be.

Comment

for the record bud my post had nothing to do with yah!
                            My Avatars!
                            Quake Leagues
                            Quake 1.5!!!
                            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                                It was more to the point of,

Is it coincidence that modern civilized countries, such as Canada,the USA, Australia, most of Brazil have lower violence/intentional homicide rates than the rest of the world?

You don't see average americans bombing embassy's or signing up to be a suicide bombers?
                                Same with Canadians and Australians, are they making an active effort to shit all over someone else's parade in the world?

However, you'll see some crazy fucked in the head shit happen around the rest of the world.

Everytime some sort of violence occurs, the average JOE would care about the actual harm thats been done. Assholes with agenda's other than passing gas and plopping turds into toilets will turn it into something well beyond what it is.

It's blown way out of proporitions for what the world is like today. All those regions of the world where they can't even fn get along with ONE ANOTHER have a limited existance / future. Why? Because the level headed civilized human beings of the world won't tolerate it. Why the fuck should you be allowed to continue even existing/breathing when all your agenda is is to see how badly you can hurt your fellow brother?

I just get really riled up about how IM the 'White Devil' etc, we are 'Evil' , etc.
                                It's fn absurd that 90% of the so called people who care, only care when it suits them.
                                I'm your average American, I do right by people and would never intentionally without good reason resort to violence,and would give you the shirt off my back. But some fucking 3rd world TRASH wouldn't think twice about killing me or my family....It's preposterous.

I'm just glad I live in the USA brah, because I couldn't imagine dealing with the day to day bullshit of other parts of the world. Where does the flow of shit cease to exist?
                                Nicely said...

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                                I'm your average American, I do right by people and would never intentionally without good reason resort to violence,and would give you the shirt off my back.

I'm just glad I live in the USA brah, because I couldn't imagine dealing with the day to day bullshit of other parts of the world.
                                X2...
                                *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X