Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To report or just label as spam and move on?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To report or just label as spam and move on?

So Mr. Uzi9mm has decided to flood my Gmail inbox with so far, 78 emails that contain this text ;

LYING PRICK! LYING PRICK! LYING PRICK!

Hes a kid I know for sure, but the question is should a lifes lesson be learned or should I just toss his nonsense to the spam folder / ignore?
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

i vote life lesson hehe.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
      i vote life lesson hehe.
      Agreed, life lesson! Sucks, but after he threw a fit on the board coupled now with the gmail SPAM I say he needs to learn the hard way.
      Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

Im presuming he changed his mind, so given that fact I'll let it slide. I have stored the emails though, just in case he decides to go for round 2.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

look at the header and give his ip
          Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Absolutely report...duh. You can't let this douche bag pwn you, man! This is a non-issue cause there is only one very obvious answer.

My family spans from the supreme court, through the senate, straight down to local law enforcement. Imma make some calls for you, bro. I am gonna see if it is possible to hang this guy by his dick and beat him in the town square similar to Mussolini.

I don't know how much can be done to someone for flooding an email, but you can bet Imma find out.

This guy is a moron, bro. I guarantee you he has made some serious mistakes there just hasn't been a reason for anybody to take a good look at them. We're gonna change that. I'm comin for you UZI (if you read this) and it's gonna end real bad for you, mark my words. I'm gonna spam your life with grief.
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 02-03-2013, 07:23 PM.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
              Absolutely report...duh. You can't let this douche bag pwn you, man! This is a non-issue cause there is only one very obvious answer.

My family spans from the supreme court, through the senate, straight down to local law enforcement. Imma make some calls for you, bro. I am gonna see if it is possible to hang this guy by his dick and beat him in the town square similar to Mussolini.

I don't know how much can be done to someone for flooding an email, but you can bet Imma find out.

This guy is a moron, bro. I guarantee you he has made some serious mistakes there just hasn't been a reason for anybody to take a good look at them. We're gonna change that. I'm comin for you UZI (if you read this) and it's gonna end real bad for you, mark my words. I'm gonna spam your life with grief.
              This is a joke, right?
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Why would it be a joke? I'm a Landrieu bro (mothers side). The entire Landrieu family that holds that last name has never done anything BUT law. From Senators, Governors, Leiutenant Governors, Mayors and Supreme Court Judges all the way down to local law enforcement. If I call my family and tell them that I need some help with an issue, they are gonna help. If this guy is wanted for anything or has made any mistakes in something that he should be wanted for, I can find out, which means those that did the investigation will also find out and it will be all over for this ass munch.

No, this is not a joke, but I sure hope UZI thinks it is.

Maybe you think its a joke because you dont understand why I would do it. We're gonna keep it like that. I don't have a history of making ANY threats here, I assure you that my first one wont be idle.

correction: Madeleine Landrieu is just a Judge not a Supreme Court one. A completely irrelevant mistake considering.
                Last edited by MadGypsy; 02-03-2013, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Well, all the emails have been stored ; its complete with his WAN IP address in the headers, he didn't have enough sense to even attempt @ covering his tracks.

His isp is sbcglobal but I read online that at some point in time AT&T and SBCGlobal , one or the other bought out the other & I couldn't locate an obvious route of abuse reporting.

Thats mostly why I figured I would let it slide,but it seems everyone is in agreement, after the mega tantrum throwed on the forums this morning / threat of flooding / following through with it. Guy really left a trail of breadcrumbs with his actions this morning & evening.

Comment

I take it there's a little more to this than some email spam. I can't see someone as level headed as you getting so worked up over some simple forum troll, but then again I haven't been paying that much attention to what's been going on with this guy. I don't really know what I'm talking about when it comes to this guy so I won't comment any further. I'll just take your word for it that you weren't joking.
                    e|------------------------0---------------
                    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                    A|---------------0------------------------
                    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I hear ya foq. I meant no disrespect in my reply and you are more than welcome to add input whenever you like. Bottom line is: maybe this guy is so low level that no matter who I call he won't show up on their radar, but if he isn't, then I'm gonna get him.

Thank you for saying I am level headed, that was a compliment well received.

Bottom line is, I don't like mouthy, threatening people that abuse "tools" to insinuate some form of power. I especially don't like it when they fuck with my house (this site). In the case of (ex) Larry Mondello it was a "non-violent" bitchfest. OK, cool, nobody was being abused in their personal life and the stuff that was written here wasn't a big deal really "youre a poo poo head" "no you are". Thats what all that seemed like to me.

However in this case the guy is threatening to attack the board and has already attacked one of my friends. I know, that I have access to some "tools" that Mindz doesn't have. I am more than happy to share that with him for this.

I can't absolutely guarantee anything other than I am going to make more than just an effort to do something about this. I would be able to guarantee more if I knew more about UZI. So that's the first step "Who is UZI?". He likes to abuse power to harass people...OK. I'm going to UTILIZE power to hopefully make him regret this for a very very long time.

We're gonna have a SPAM war. His target is emails and websites, My target is his life. I will begin tomorrow morning while I'm having my coffee. And I already know exactly what my first step will be.

email headers aren't entirely reliable. I know this because I wrote a php mail script that allows me to inject my own headers and send mail as any address known and unknown to man. I could mail you AS you (or at least, that is what it would appear to be)

But he has left another footprint that can't be faked and this is why I am convinced he is a moron. Imagine if I came to your house, showed you my ID and social security number, shot your dog and then left your house blabbering "HAH HAH HAH, you'll never catch me." You would think I am a complete fuckin moron, right? Well, this is almost exactly what this idiot has done.

It is almost impossible to purchase anything on the internet anonymously. The internet does not accept cash. I (actually all of us) have access to one of his purchases. This particular purchase can be tracked because the owner of these types of purchases is public information. Think about it.
                      Last edited by MadGypsy; 02-03-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

You guys know me. I looooooove puzzles. I especially love puzzles where I have to find the pieces before I put it all together. I found a piece.

Domain Name: WINXP76.NET
                        Current Registrar: DNC HOLDINGS, INC.

Registrant:
                        *address removed*

Maybe this is UZI or maybe it is just step one in finding him. Any Quakers in CT wanna go knock on this guys door?

edit: Also, this guys site is an FBI investigation waiting to happen. I would report DNC HOLDINGS and let it trickle down to UZI.

messin with your life part 1 UZI. This is gonna come in never ending parts. I got LOTS of time.

______

WOAH CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

DNC Holdings, Inc.
                        3500 N. Causeway Blvd.
                        Suite 160
                        Metairie Louisiana 70002
                        United States
                        +1-504-355-0081
                        [email protected]

you see that address? that's like 15 miles from my house. I can go directly to his damn host IN PERSON and report his site. Who knows what else I can do in person. This is a small ass "town". My aunts best friend could work there for all I know.

I'm already on messing with your life part 2 UZI and it hasn't even been 10 minutes. I havent even gotten the law involved yet. I'm just some schmuck and I'm already practically at your house fa.ggot.
                        Last edited by Solecord; 09-30-2015, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Comment

never piss off a genius, especially if you are a complete fuckin moron

not trying to brag, but I'm on fire. At this speed and determination the dude will be doing "life behind bars" before I go to bed. <--@foq: this is a joke

@UZI - flood my email [email protected]. I dare you. I will even tell you that if you do I will own your ass even worse. Do it! That is my real email and I'll prove it if you flood me.
                            Last edited by MadGypsy; 02-03-2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

let the war begin i guess.
                              My Avatars!
                              Quake Leagues
                              Quake 1.5!!!
                              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                              X