Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this got me thinking, but i aint no racist ! lol

I came across this pic

on one of the news sites i frequent, and I started thinking just maybe this isnt about peace... Either this guy is making a peace sign because he saw michael jackson doing it countless times in the 90's, or his buddy just asked him "Hey, Sharmoota, how many infidels did u kill today" ? reply: "I killed 2 jews, 2 jewish birds, and my blade broke when I was shaving"...

I dont buy seeing this guys "peace sign" on a website where the headline is "Report: Iran, Hezbollah setting up militias to prepare for post-Assad Syria" Fuckin reporter happened to catch him in the middle of ordering 2 rape victims, and im supposed to believe that either the rebel fighters or hezbollah wants some type of peace, there wont be peace in the streets till they all get a piece, of the pie, jewish pie that is... bs news i cant stand

source:http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-e...syria-1.502712
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

no war is about peace. people dont fight for peace, they fight cuz they want something.

just like why US soldiers are in iraq. not to fight for peace, but cuz iraq has oil the US wants

you dont walk around with a gun if you want peace
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

This is a touchy topic

Though I disagree, I believe some conflicts are 100% about finding peace, such as the Scottish wars for independence in the late 13th century against England, I do agree that the current war going on in the Middle Eastern region is most likely fueled for natural resources, that being oil (pun intended).

There are "Freedom Fighters" in Africa trying to protect the small villages from being attacked by the dictating forces that reside there, enslaving their women and using their sons as soldiers (unwillingly). Though even the U.N. Peacekeepers abuse their power and take advantage of the people they are sworn to defend.

For the most part, naming military operations like "Iraqi Freedom" is to win hearts and minds of the people. I don't trust the media, especially not the big main stream names, and especially not FOX, because I am almost certain that they are being used as a tool to deceive the population.

It's true that many of the people in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan have been brutalized and at the mercy of dictators like Saddam Hussein, so there may have been an effort to liberate these people, but it's possible that the core goal was natural resources and simply needed a reason to invade.

With all that said, it is in my belief that if you want truly lasting peace, you must first be prepare for war at all times. It has been said the best weapon is the one that you never have to fire.

NOT to say that you have to launch full-scale attacks on other people's counties to achieve peace, I'm talking about defensively, making it so you aren't a target for counties threatening the U.S. like North Korea.

It is also believed that the only thing stopping North Korea from invading South Korea is the allied forces stationed there ready to respond. It appears that everyone has a gun pointed at each other, and no one wants to pull the trigger in fear that they may get shot and killed too, and maybe that's the only way we are going to find "peace" right now.

Honestly, I don't think we're going to see a truly peaceful world, not in my life time anyway.

Bottom line, don't trust what you read in the news, check other sources to verify
      Last edited by Kliffington; 02-11-2013, 04:57 AM.
      +Rep! I'm going to the top!

Comment

war is supposedly to find peace when in reality most use it just to kill others.
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
          war is supposedly to find peace when in reality most use it just to kill others.
          Pretty much. You can't really have a war without causalities in the traditional sense.

I'm about to enlist into the U.S. Army myself, going to do Military Intelligence.

Comment

Isn't a "V" for victory (psychologycal - self, intimidation - will win, etc.).

The photo (or anything related to news) are made to make people talk... they just catch ya

Comment

Originally posted by Mom View Post
              Isn't a "V" for victory (psychologycal - self, intimidation - will win, etc.).

The photo (or anything related to news) are made to make people talk... they just catch ya
              Ooo, that's true too, in some cultures, the "V" is for Victory, like in Japan.
              And the objective of a News Network is to get you to talk about it and share it, so they'll say anything and do anything to get your attention, because a lot of their money comes from ratings

Comment

Israel invaded Palestine, Israel expelled the Palestinians from their own home. It is logical that the Palestinians defend themselves against this atrocity.What would for example, Americans, in case some people do that with their land? Would search the solution for peace?
                the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Holy sh!t its AMIR! Yap its a gangsta V for Victory! Hes happy he killed himself a Zionist.

The world will one day have enough of this JEW on ARAB arrogance and vice verse.
                  Last edited by AAA; 02-11-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

A war is rarely a just war. War is a crime against humanity and should be avoided at all costs. War is a plague, a festering sore on the body of the human race. War is often engineered, artificially fomented and used to further the agendas of the few. War is a great way to move a few pieces around on the geopolitical chessboard.
                    www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

Comment

Originally posted by AAA View Post
                      Holy sh!t its AMIR! Yap its a gangsta V for Victory! Hes happy he killed himself a Zionist.
                      Haha too good. Does look like him too.

To be honest and meaning no disrespect:
                      Religion = War
                      Some play to remember...
                      Some play to forget.

Comment

Its not about religion, it's just negativity that overwhelms them and they start looking for answers to justify thir cause.

Comment

you dont walk around with a gun if you want peace
                          Maybe you meant this poetically, cause the bottom line is: If someone starts a war with you, the only chance you have at peace is with a gun. Nobody is "discussing" peace with an unarmed country that they invaded. The discussions/retreats come when the invading country starts dying to death more than they intended to.
                          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk]U.S Armed Forces - We Must Fight - President Reagan (HD) 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

In the words of United States President, Ronald Reagan
                            Quite a profound speech, and a good video at that

Comment

As long as you drink the KOOL-AID the US Gubermint doles out yes, you would believe that to be quite a profound speech. Once you ween yourself off that shit though, you'll see reality is not what THEY portray
                              Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X