Tolerance towards homosexuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tolerance towards homosexuals

I support the progressive tolerance of first-world countries. Over the years, more and more societies are tolerating homosexuals.

Don't ask, don't tell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^

I'm happy that the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy has ended a few years ago. There is no evidence indicating that a gay or a lesbian cannot perform well in a military. I am a heterosexual male and I tolerate homosexuals. To some of you people, this might be old news, but I think that society is moving in the right direction...
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

its your choice. why give a flying poo what others think?
    Last edited by Syluxguy28O3; 02-14-2013, 03:31 PM.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

It's not hurting anyone

Though I know what you meant, the word "tolerate" is seen negatively to the gay community, because it sounds like you don't like them what so ever, but you merely put up with them. I understand you didn't mean it that way but just thought I'd give you a heads up
      +Rep! I'm going to the top!

Comment

I could care less how bad any guy's choice in women is...
        In fact I think the more Homo's the better....
        More Cooch for me!!!!
        I spose I shouldn't poke fun at the sexually handicapped but ...
        Have you heard the latest pickup line at the gay bar?
        "Can I push in your stool?"
        Last edited by bluntz; 02-14-2013, 02:20 PM.
        WARNING
        May be too intense for some viewers.
        Stress Relief Device
        ....BANG HEAD HERE....
        ---------------------------
        .--------------------------

Comment

I can't in any good conscious be "expected me" in this thread. Not all homosexuals are men and one example is a friend of mine here.

Yay! I successfully implemented a personal comment filter.

{fights...urge...to fail...must reach...post...button...al-most...there click}

whew that was close

On a side note: did Clown just come out the closet?
          Last edited by MadGypsy; 02-14-2013, 08:32 PM.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

I dont care what homos do. But dont ask to get married. It attempts to re-define what marriage is.
            Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

haha, learn to evolve or go extinct ; good game. Intolerance never lasts long, honestly.

There is always someone willing to fight for any cause. I think if you have an opinion about Gay marriage and aren't gay, you should stfu. Like (political) men discussing women's bodily functions / and birth control. SHUT A FUCK UP, YOU HAVE A PENIS. I'm sure you can find more manly things to talk about,even the weather is a winning topic in comparison.

Same with Heterosexual's having some opinion about Homosexual's,
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

"intolerance doesnt last long"

thats the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Shall I count the number of wars since the beginning of mankind????

Comment

quote from WikiKnowItAll

At its peak in the mid-1920s, the organization claimed to include about 15% of the nation's eligible population, approximately 4–5 million men. Internal divisions, criminal behavior by leaders, and external opposition brought about a collapse in membership, which had dropped to about 30,000 by 1930.

hah, 10 years for the KKK to crumble under its own bullshit.

I would bet money that gay marriage gets allowed before the government starts to charge a sin tax on marijuana,and as a stoner,I don't give a shit. I would be ecstatic and happy for them.

lulz
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                    On a side note: did Clown just come out the closet?
                    Did you read my thread carefully? Earlier, I wrote that I was a heterosexual male. I just wanted to express that some changes are very good... Besides the evolution of cars and cellphones, the liberal views of some humans have evolved... Society is becoming more and more accepting of homosexuals. I support gay marriages (100% support).
                    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

I live in the third world and here while many conservative christians opposed to gay marriage, this was approved and everything is exactly the same. I see no reason that gay marriage is not approved in the first world. More citizens will have rights that correspond.
                      the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Originally posted by nahuel View Post
                        I live in the third world and here while many conservative christians opposed to gay marriage, this was approved and everything is exactly the same. I see no reason that gay marriage is not approved in the first world. More citizens will have rights that correspond.
                        You're right, it doesn't make any sense, just plain arrogance if you ask me
                        +Rep! I'm going to the top!

Comment

It's because of heterosexual's imposing their own personal moral compass onto someone else. <--

Hypocrite's abound, tons of men have this outlook that 2 chicks making out is hot / 2 dudes making out is pure ******ry.

This exact attitude is still prevalent in many other area's beyond the 2chick / 2dude example.
                          Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 02-15-2013, 01:20 PM.

Comment

I don't care what two (or more) adult people consensually do in their bedrooms and I don't see why anyone should care.
                            I'm not into what they're doing, so I don't participate. There, problem solved. What's the big deal?

I see no reason that gay marriage is not approved in the first world
                            As far as I can tell a lot of people seem to have a problem with the term "marriage" used in this context over here. I think that's just stupid play with semantics - they can call it "fluppetyfloop" then, if they want. As long as it's legally identical, who cares what it's called. But a lot of people make a big deal and discussion out of that, on both sides.
                            There are gay couples who don't want their status to be a "registered partnership", they want it to be called "married" in legal documents. Even if it's besically the same thing.
                            The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.
                            - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

the only gay I tolerate is mindz. the rest have mental disorders

Comment

Working...
                              X