No announcement yet.

Tolerance towards homosexuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, fu. Soon as the fn FEDEX guy shows the fuck up,I'll be @ RAGE w/ new gpu.

editsu : or we can go 1v1 ctf @ StrongBox , make some ruckus around CD and Bosh / try and wake them up.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Did you read my thread carefully?
      It was just a joke, my brother. Go read my thread carefully.

{respecting homosexuals}
      {trying not to screw up}
      {whew}
      {screw it all up at the last minute}

see? it was just a joke, man. To be quite honest though, No I did not read your post thoroughly, I personally thought it was insane and that's not a joke.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by monoz View Post
        I dont care what homos do. But dont ask to get married. It attempts to re-define what marriage is.
        That's silly, the whole concept of 'Marriage' is ludicrous and created by religion. It just a way for a bunch of people to get their hands in your pocket (at least in the modern era). What's the difference between me having a "girlfriend" and being "married"? Who's to say that the constitution of 'marriage' should be only between men and women?

I see plenty of homos, I have nothing wrong with it, as long as they don't make advances on me. In the past decade I've had at least 6 run ins with gay guys trying to hit on me, I've had a gay guy try to dance up on me at a bar 8 years ago, but it's fine, I don't get crazy. I just let him know what's up. Most people who are quick to dismiss gays just have some serious insecurities and a strong brainwash culture due to religion.

Gays don't choose to be gay, you can't choose who you're attracted to. It's not some switch where you say ok today I'm going to fuck men.

Comment

ok today I'm going to fuck men.
          That made me think of this:
          [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xxiK6Z4eXs]Steve Hughes talks about gays.avi - YouTube[/ame]
          The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.
          - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Gays don't choose to be gay, you can't choose who you're attracted to. It's not some switch where you say ok today I'm going to fuck men.
            and mentally handicapped people don't decide "OK today I am going to be retarded", but that doesn't mean they aren't defective. Just because you are born a certain way, it doesn't mean it is natural or proper.

Also, you are wrong about that whole not deciding to be gay thing. My friend Troy was burned hard by 2 girls at a young age, decided he hates women and went to men. Plus, there is this term in the the English language you might want to look up - Perverted.

If you believe in God you might want to go read what he did to Sodom and Gomorrah. I don't hate homosexuals, but apparently God does (in many religions).

Marriage was around long before the constitution and it was always defined as a relationship between a man and a woman.

Baptism must be done by a Pastor, in the name of Jesus, fully submerging the person in holy water. Your argument would imply that a clown could do it, in the name or Hercules, in a pool full of piss - after all, I'm still wet right?

Also, before you come at me with the "brainwashed by religion" argument. Reading the bible and personally finding god is not religion. Religion is another mans interpretation of the bible. If I let someone tell me what the bible means, I am religious. If I seek, find and follow god on a personal level, I am christian.
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 02-17-2013, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Hm. God is supposed to be the most loving, most forgiving being imaginable, but he hates homosexuals. I don't hate homos, I don't give a flying fuck what people do behind closed doors. Pokes some holes in that theory, I think.
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

God is not all loving. All anyone has to do is read the bible to see that god will smite your ass or maybe he will tell you to sacrifice your own family members. How long did the jews (gods chosen people) wander in the desert?

The whole "god is loving" thing comes from the fact that ANYONE no matter what you have done, can come to God and ask to be forgiven and God will forgive you IF YOU STOP DOING WHATEVER YOU WERE DOING!

God flooded the entire Earth and destroyed everything because "He repented the creation of man". That's right, god was sorry that he made you. People don't read the bible. They let some Pastor read and interpret select chunks to them.

It's funny how people will claim that god is all loving and in the same sentence tell you that if you don't change your ways you will

"..burneth forever and ever in the lake of fire and brimstone, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

and get this

"no sin shall enter the kingdom of heaven"

yeeeaaaah, let's see ANYONE pull off a sinless death.

The keys to heaven are described as such:

Repent, be Baptized in the name of Jesus, recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost and..

"Go ye and sin no more."

pssssh - what are you gonna do? cut off your junk, pluck out your eyes and live in a hole in the ground?

You can commit 50 sins during a simple commercial. Is "Beyonce" hot, wanna do her? She's also married. Coveting your neighbors wife is a sin.
                Last edited by MadGypsy; 02-17-2013, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Just because you are born a certain way, it doesn't mean it is natural
                  Yes, it does. If you are born this way, it happens in nature. So it's natural.

If you believe in God you might want to go read what he did to Sodom and Gomorrah.
                  Ok, so gays are perverted, what does God have to say about incest? He was ok with it when Lot did it.

I guess you stone your unruly children to death at the edge of town, just like God commands you to do?

God is not all loving.
                  Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
                  1 John 4:7-8
                  The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.
                  - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

many homosexuals are atheists, if they doesn´t have religion : what about our tolerance?
                    the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Working...
                    X