Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more you know !

http://www.watchseries-online.eu/emb...an+Snow+S01E01

I recommend this documentary for any Americans who want to learn about why the Middle East is the way it is.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I got a "File does not exist... etc" error message?!
    Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

worked fine for me bro. I clicked the link above, then a FLV player opened, then I clicked play, then I clicked play again, it works.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Yeah... "noscript" was blocking the content, until I temporarily allowed certain sites, sorry 'bout that.
        Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

hope you like the docu, its pretty straight forward and lays out the basics of middle eastern conflict / why it happens / how we've affected it / how we are still affecting it / how shit hit the fan recently and the middle eastern people have reached a point of "we want a democracy and freedom from oppression".

Comment

Working...
          X