Wazzzzzupppp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wazzzzzupppp

In a hotel in El Paso, Tx... so far the internet kinda blows.. but maybe later on tonight the shit will clear up some and i can possibly play.. I'll check back at a later time, who's down for some fok'n CAX? let's hope this internet gets better later when all the pr0n searchin pedo's go to sleep.

speaknow until 10:00pm EST

Comment

Maybe rage or something, i ping 140 to speak

Comment

RAGE NOW IM THERE
        or
        CAX.CRCTF.COM
        NOW IM THERE TOO

IM WHERE? everywhere bro,everywhere,,,,,,......
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

cool deal p9.... I visit here often, driving an 18 wheeler i visit the entire country often.. This just so happens to be the place i needed to get my rig serviced at. I would rather be in Las Vegas or San Deigo..

Comment

After i come back from dinner, the connection here at the hotel has gone to total shit. I connected to speaknow, 400-1300 ping... connected to cax.crctf.com same crap, after 4mins of activity on both server's the ping never dropped below 398. Figures as much. I think my wife has alot to do with this, we go to dinner and she said she wanted to fuck when we got back and i said wait till i get ready for bed so i can quake a bit (since i dont quake often anymore) then she disappears to the front desk and now im laggin to shit.. (really no, she didnt do shit) welcome to WIFI at hotels... fuck!

Comment

everyone is watching netflix in the hotel
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                everyone is watching netflix in the hotel
                I would not see why anyone would want to do that when this hotel offers all the good shit... ShowTime, sci fi, HBO1,2, ESPN 1,2 Cinemax and some other great channels.. trust me my wifes in heaven since its been this long since she has watched TV this good. lol

Comment

Skinomax !

Sy-Fy and SpikeTV also show Star Trek TNG about this hour at night time, I had to get my TNG fix 2 episodes at a time while on vacation few years back. FOK.
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                    In a hotel in El Paso, Tx... so far the internet kinda blows.. but maybe later on tonight the shit will clear up some and i can possibly play.. I'll check back at a later time, who's down for some fok'n CAX? let's hope this internet gets better later when all the pr0n searchin pedo's go to sleep.
                    It's great to hear from you! I haven't seen you on Quake One forums in a long time, wicked_lord. Thank you for checking in and Happy St. Patrick's Day.
                    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
                      It's great to hear from you! I haven't seen you on Quake One forums in a long time, wicked_lord. Thank you for checking in and Happy St. Patrick's Day.
                      Same to you bro.

Comment

striker, when you coming to mass?
                        Rambo[RuM]
                        I support:
                        Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
                        Qrack - Thank You r00k
                        Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
                        Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

I was in boston a few weeks ago.. but i did a turn around and left the same day. Had no time bro.

Comment

Soon WL I'll propose a campain to get the stuff you need to have a descent ping while on the road so you can play like @ home hehe.

I mena please anyone tell WL how to do it I'm 100% sure this is possible (and probably easy).

Anyway I'll be back with some ideas very s00n.

Comment

Suggestion 1 ; cantenna + wifi antenna = borrow the neighborhood WIFI hotspots instead would be my suggestion. I have a Bilco Wifi Cantenna

ps ; the higher up in a hotel the better, because cantenna's operate best with line of sight (ie nothing but air between you and hotspot) , being high up in a hotel should almost all but completely remove all obstacles.
                              Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 03-18-2013, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X