Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice for best vpn preferably free service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice for best vpn preferably free service.

I was wanting to know to keep myself and my computer safe online, this isn't to circumvent bans or to create chaos etc.. i have no interest or knowledge of either of those... I have tried VPNBook | 100% Free VPN Service - OpenVPN and PPTP I downloaded the program and the first day it was fast but the next day i couldn't even open a single page on any website i cmd ping'd the sites and it gave me a upper 200+ ms ping and a ttl 200+... If anyone knows of a good one that is fast on the east coast and highly anonymous, post a link to the site, thanks not proxy etc, I have heard of hidemyass.com but it gives your information freely to whoever asks. So I prefer anything besides that. Thank you guys in advance for any information. I have googled and bing'ed and everything but i want something personally recommended thanks.

you can also inbox me if you don't feel comfortable about it on here.

Comment

ZeroPaid recommends these ; Top 5 Free VPN Services
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Hi Ninja, it's hard to advise you as it's not totally clear what it is you are trying to achieve. Are you wanting to securely connect to your computer remotely? Or is it something else?

Kind regards

Monty
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

I use BolehVPN and I'm very happy with it..

Comment

Working...
          X