X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Control

Let's talk about this.

On one hand you have, 'right to bear arms'
    on the other hand you have fools exploiting this and killing people.

The right to bear arms was meant for, in the situation your home or property was against all odds and you have the right to defend it, family included.

This latter is just fools proving their manhood by arguing in the streets only to spend a bullet to settle things.

I'm not in favor for, no man can defend his family, waiting for 911 to respond.
    But kids shooting kids in schools over 'what they think about me' is just stupid.
    This reaches the gaming community as political figures blame the media/entertainment over the actual social course of economics.
    Heck 90% of those in the 'power that be' grew up watching the lone ranger and other western cowpoke shows ; garnishing cap guns with cheap vinyl holsters.

There is no *bling *bling in real life of a TV show about killing anyone.

Yet, the more restrictions the populace vote puts on this right, we will all end up with simple shotguns.
    But in the end we might die from a nuclear missile so wtf guns are just a polished ego yo??!
    Last edited by R00k; 03-28-2013, 09:56 PM.
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

I think we're too "domesticated" at this point, versus the founding fathers, but this is a significant reason:

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

We're already at that stage, but do not even realize it or to apathetic to stand up for ourselves. This is by design of course and we have been slowly groomed for this manner over many many decades.
    Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

True, as soon as the Lone Ranger went off air and the Brady Bunch took over i knew there was a gay-conspiracy!
      wait strike that

the loneranger looked pretty gay in those trousers, and wtf does Tonto mean?! EDIT: "Tonto in Spanish means dummy"

fuckit im building a bunker

First fix the people, then the policy.

My heart goes out to the NewTown / Sandy Hook / (and anyone killed in senseless violence) victim's families.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/mitchell-...3164/#51363164

This is by design of course and we have been slowly groomed for this manner over many many decades.

Theres too many things wrong wit this pic,
      a.> u think ur gonna shoot that gun like that LR?
      b.> you think "dummy" is gonna hear anything out his right ear after?
      c.> u think that horse is gonna be around after u shoot that?
      d.> wtf tanToe? your ankles are dark!

;P
      Last edited by R00k; 03-28-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

@ garnish a cap-gun

I think you meant brandish...unless you maybe used to stick a lil bit of parsley or chives on your gun
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

I think the thing is that United States citizens are too fucking distracted now with their own personal lives to look at the situation as a collective. We have IPhones, and Samsungs, big screen TVs, Gaming consoles; at the end of the day we're still carrying around the DNA of primates trying to juggle all of these new things at once. Meanwhile, Obama keeps passing bills like the NDAA, and signing the Monsanto protection act (also known as the Farmers Assurance Provision).. just think about these two things alone and realize how evil they both are (if you don't know what these bills are I suggest reading about them)

Today bills are passed because they wisely name them things like "The Patriot Act".. so if you vote against it as a senator, you look like an absolute douchebag despite the fact that it's contents are horrific.. all the while citizens stand idly by (the distraction) to notice that major corporations funding government are going to erode society from within.. I hope to god by some miracle they all get brought down like dominos.. most great evil empires have fallen up to now (Nazi Germany, Stalin's Russia, Rome, etc.) - However, I think this is the first time where the figureheads in the States are being supported worldwide (aside from Muslim countries) despite doing everything contrary to what is good..

Comment

I meant they "garnish" their cheap vinyl holsters with cap guns.

Garnish, as if that means some kind of dignity. Foolish pride.

Ramp. two types of american cit's those who work too hard to look up, those who look up too HARD to work.
            This has become a corporate America where, wait you seen that ad on tv "hes a french model, um- bonjour" you cant believe everything on the internet?
            Ya the past 50 years everyone has believed everything on tv, and this is what we have. A "stupified" majority society, that knows nothing outside the driving lane....
            Calamity of conformity. And now everyone is all about "doing the right thing" about gun control.
            But in reality, those who committed the illegal acts of violence UNLAWFULLY OBTAINED THE GUNS IN THE FIRST PLACE!
            Who's to say those "killers" were not schooled by way of terrorists? Crippling our freedom for fear? Red Dawn eeek!
            Last edited by R00k; 03-28-2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

i think we need a few laws that keep guns out of the hands of the government. they kill way more people then a psycho ever could... they sell guns to violent drug cartels... they give guns to middle east tribes and then call them terrorist and go to war with them...

the spirit of the right to bear arms was so we could take down the government if we needed to but now we are so out gunned that we the people could never take down the government

oh shit i gotta go my tin foil hat just fell off and theres 2 guys in black suits knocking at my door looks like they got a pretty cool black van too

Comment

^ what he said.

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ,

Weapons recovered by Mexican military in Naco, Sonora, Mexico on November 20, 2009. They include weapons bought two weeks earlier by Operation Fast and Furious suspect Uriel Patino, who would buy 723 guns during the operation.

1 psycho kills a bunch of people = headlines the news.

vs

1 US Agency(ATF) serves up piping hot guns to drug cartels / known violent people / loses one thousand three hundred or so guns to not be recovered. Those guns are probably killing 1-2 people, every other day or days as you read this message.
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I'm pretty suspect about the protecting-oneself-against-government argument.
                  Soldiers and law enforcers are also citizens and they also have morals. I don't think they'd take kindly to oppression or genocide unless they've been extremely indoctrinated. At which point you have a much bigger problem than who is having the guns.

The best way to reduce crime is to provide better schooling and care for lower incomes and marginalized minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                    Yet, the more restrictions the populace vote puts on this right, we will all end up with simple shotguns.
                    Shotguns are actually a very "safe" and effective form of protection in the home. I own 4! (I dove hunt a lot) Especially if you happen to live in close proximity to a neighbor. An apartment building for instance. Contrary to what you see in the movies, a shotgun blast will not penetrate a code compliant door or wall. It will, however, penetrate the perp!
                    *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dilligaf View Post
                      Contrary to what you see in the movies, a shotgun blast will not penetrate a code compliant door or wall. It will, however, penetrate the perp!
                      Or Fiends and Shamblers

Comment

Working...
                      X