Frag Fridays CTF,Classic TF on tastyspleen.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frag Fridays CTF,Classic TF on tastyspleen.net

Looking for more decent and new players of Classic TF deathmatch with maps supporting CTF and regular team fortress mods.

Frag Fridays are ongoing from 5 PM PST(8pm East Coast) till everyone drops dead tired. Hosted on the tastyspleen.net Classic TF server. It even has an option for old school TF 2.8 or 2.5.
    IP 74.86.171.201:27502

tastyspleen.net::Meg aTF Classics / QuakeServers.net
    maps are voted and rotated around 2 or 4 team modes, plain TF or classic TF.
    It is spectated by many taking a break or recording for epic war shots to be put on Youtube eventually by yours truly. Using either FRAPS or demo files to be re-rendered later on a high end machine.

Posts about the Frag Friday are discussed on face on the "MegaTF" page on Facebook.

Its a hard compromise to play only pure TF or pure CTF, or pure DM, which is why the host, cloud rotates the maps to keep everyone happy.

Ongoing discussions about turning the coop mega tf server into a mod that includes 2-4 teams, with or without monsters, and possibly add Painkeep weapons and ammo. (bwahahah sink the whole arena in a black hole).
    Tentative mod name is Arg's UBER TF which I will write and installer and host on a different IP.

Sincerely,

Argonator, played since 1996, was on hiatus 2002-2010, back for more.

Hey, I know you.
    I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
    But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambler234 View Post
      Hey, I know you.
      You must have one of those changing nicks on various servers.

I haven't change my nick since I started playing.
      The old BKD tag(Burn Kill Die) was for a three person group I used to play with on TF East/West, Biscuit servers back in 97-2002. Personal life issues drug me from Quake for many years and now I have the spare time again.

I just love the fluidity and fast action of the physics engine compared to some of the dreck released as "the next wave of fps" where they focus on eye candy and realism, rather than the action/reaction of players.

Have we played outside of the tastyspleen servers before ?

Comment

Actually it's Glitch.
        I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
        But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

Working...
        X