Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday night ctf has morphed into...

EARLY MONDAY MORNING CTF !!!!

If anyone wants to play CTF with us , click the !!sunday ctf!! post BOSHTHEGREAT made,and then download the link r00k provided for CTF files if you don't already have them!

We are hoping to get enough players to play WARZONE 4v4 or larger =) Right now we are at 3v3 potential, currently a 2v2 going on with 2 obs...

The reason im not playing this round is im advertising for us to get more players to connect both here & at groupme !!!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I cant make it in mondaymorning in north america time zone. (its night-time in europe). I need to work the next day.

When there is any chance to switch to saturdaymorning there is more chance europeans show up.

Comment

I played early, even Mushi came by. Then I played a game in Europe with SaZ, was fun being HPB again
      But, i fell asleep after dinner :S must have been tired; slept for 12 hours
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
      X