CTF Tourney 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTF Tourney 2

OK. I have moved ctf.game-host.org to a chicago server. Give it a second to update the dns, but it will be 75.102.38.24.

Im ready to get another round of games going. Here is my current list:

monoz
    cd
    eieieo
    seabass
    disco
    muller
    tv

Ramp let me know if you want to play, an no lerster wont be on ur team.

Anyone else want to play? sign up here!
    Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

you totally spelled my name wrong, jerk. :p j/k. im happy to play again.

Comment

I enjoyed playing, but had trouble remembering to show up. I guess I'll hang around and can sub in as an alternate.

Comment

I will play.. here is a suggestion:

either send Baker a news item with the matches posted for that week.. or post a new thread with the matches.. many people didn't realize their match was posted inside the thread..

Comment

spooker you can play if you show up

Comment

I'm not able to play. I have a medical issue that exhibits my attention. I will provide 120% support for the crctf mod used. I cant back that guarantee, IF playing in-game. But the main focus is getting stats recorded 100%
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
              I'm not able to play. I have a medical issue that exhibits my attention. I will provide 120% support for the crctf mod used. I cant back that guarantee, IF playing in-game. But the main focus is getting stats recorded 100%
              So the booze finally got to ya..

Comment

I know Jbone wants in as well. I just need to email him. That could include hw does well, as Jbone has direct contact with him.

Comment

yoyoyo

count me in.. this time don't pair me with kimp jr. (zord) kthx. ;p

Comment

current list

monoz
                    cd
                    eieieo
                    seabass
                    disco
                    muller
                    tv
                    krix
                    rampage

CD let me know about JBONE and HW. However, if they never check the website, I dont see how they will know about matches.

Comment

cd.. let me know if hw or jbone are playing...I want to get teams rolling here

Comment

Mono, you can have someone replace me actually, I'm in the process of moving out, not going to be able to play.

Comment

OK... here are the new teams.

muller/monoz
                          cd/tv
                          krix/seabass
                          disco/eieio

If others sign up..(jbone/hw/ramp/lerster/ghost or whomever) we can put additional teams together.

I will update the website with new teams...I will make sure to keep the old demos and stats from the last tourney.

Comment

we should just have 2 teams and 4v4 or 3v3 depending on who shows up

Comment

I think if everyone just showed up nightly there would be atleast 2 on 2 going on.
                              play 9 matches anytime record the stats tally up the scores at the end of the month, team with most wins, wins.
                              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
                              X