Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I never post, but you guys gotta see this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never post, but you guys gotta see this!

I was watching this news clip the other day, and this made me think of all of you fucks.. hahaha.. how many of you are just like this guy? hell, in many ways, I am a lot like this guy too.... Shout out to Quake in here too!! this is a real gem guys...

'Matrix Killer': I saw myself in role - CNN.com Video

check it out..

Stop posting videos of yourself Jbone!

QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

if i made a mod that had you cut the grass and wash the dishes do you think it would brain wash kids in to doing chores?

Comment

'ok kids... who wants to play to the next level?' *holds up a kitchen towel*

"me me me, im going to make a new high-score!" the kids shout out and run into the kitchen to do the dishes

are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Video: Cooke: Thank God I didn't have an AR-15 ~ Frequency , incase your like "Hey Jbone your fucking link is a failure, thinking about you too guy!"
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Well, I'm still only 18, time to go strafe jump out my 15 storey apartment and rocket stomp somebody.

y'know, nothing too extreme, with my r. armour and quad I'll be fine xD
            twitch
            wew lad

Comment

if i made a mod that had you cut the grass and wash the dishes do you think it would brain wash kids in to doing chores?
              Nope.

Well, I'm still only 18, time to go strafe jump out my 15 storey apartment and rocket stomp somebody.

y'know, nothing too extreme, with my r. armour and quad I'll be fine xD
              Don't do it, brah. Everything you just wrote was intercepted and stored by the NSA. I'd be more careful.

'ok kids... who wants to play to the next level?' *holds up a kitchen towel*

"me me me, im going to make a new high-score!" the kids shout out and run into the kitchen to do the dishes
              hmmm, how old are these children? There are labor laws, you know.
              http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

that video is unavailable. even so ... useless.
                www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Damn NSA ruining my mood!
                  twitch
                  wew lad

Comment

its interesting to see someone make the connection themselves that violent games and movies can mess with your head, rather than some asshole shoving the concept down your throat.
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues
                    Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                      that video is unavailable. even so ... useless.

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Jbone is good a swinging his horse**** around the server, hotlinking? Yeah, stick to swingin the horse**** Jboner haha
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by JBone View Post
                        I was watching this news clip the other day, and this made me think of all of you fucks.. hahaha.. how many of you are just like this guy? hell, in many ways, I am a lot like this guy too.... Shout out to Quake in here too!! this is a real gem guys...

'Matrix Killer': I saw myself in role - CNN.com Video

check it out..
                        The media are always looking for scapegoats. That's just how they are.

Pay no attention to those assholes.

Comment

Working...
                        X