Your Keyboards and Mice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Keyboards and Mice

Which ones do you guys use? I notice no one around here ever mentions that aspect of Q1 online.

My mouse is a wired Logitech M100, no big deal. However, my keyboard is a G15, which is pretty neat. It has an lcd screen and a set of 18 script buttons, but I don't use either. The keys being backlit are helpful. Unfortunately, it's a bit old, so it will crash and reset itself once a week, so I will be without a keyboard midgame for about seven seconds.

Comment

got a G700 mouse and G110 keyboard myself <3

love the additional G-keys on both which you can set to do anything,
      and the multiple profiles both can have with each different settings for the G-keys

i have multiple profiles set up for both for use with certain games and programs for functions most used in these programs, its really incredibly usefull <3

and the different color-settings for keyboard dependant on profile are neat too.
      have it set to be pink for general profile, dark-red for profile for quake and other shooters, and blue for the profile specially for programs
      Last edited by talisa; 03-26-2014, 01:53 AM.
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Cherry G81-3000

Comment

Logitech M510 for mouse.. its wireless but i use a wired mouse for gaming which is a logitech gaming mouse.. i forget version.. and i use a standard keyboard.. i dont need no extra special keys.

Comment

At the time of taking this I was plugging my mouse in since I take it to my girlfriend's with me on occasion and I still hadn't put my mousepad down.

BenQ senseye 3 thingy, it's a 2 or 5 ms response time monitor, 1600x900 but can run at 1080 through sorcery and black magic, lovely piece of kit for general purpose use

Some logitech speakers I picked up for about £10 ($15, give or take)

Alienware tatx keyboard, which is really nice, except it's not mechanical and it feels about average. Still, was a lovely present from my mother and it's far better than what I was using

Anker 2000dpi gaming mouse. It's cheap and effective. Has some extra buttons which I use on occasion when doing image editing. Interestingly enough, it can hit 4000dpi but I question whether it's hitting 4k, or if it's just using some weird devil worshipping cannibalist hack from satan, either way it's bloody great fun to play Quake at 4k dpi, being that I play from the wrist most of the time and at a high sens anyway.

The actual machine itself is a 2.something ghz low end dual core from when dual cores became a thing. It's intel and it's a bit rubbish. 2GB of ram and the gpu is lackluster.

I can't think of much else to say in all honesty.
            twitch
            wew lad

Comment

Logitech G600 mouse. Mappers delight if you have my profile. lol @ Talisa @ extra G key

and whatever $20 dollar keyboard that hasn't been pounded into oblivion yet. Which is currently a Logitech K120. and I think I only spent $9 on it.
              Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-31-2014, 10:20 AM.
              http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

but i want to get this next: Support + Downloads: Optical Gaming Mouse G400 - Logitech
                www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

A mac keyboard and a little Dell black mouse, nothing to extraordinary

And yes, I do play Quake 1 on mac, don't ask me, all I will say is that i did pay the 10 dollars for the game.

Comment

Working...
                  X