Help needed identifying a map please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed identifying a map please

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me.
    Around 1996-1998 I used to play a map I really enjoyed, and I’ve tried hunting high and low for it with no success.

The map is quite similar to HIP3M1 in that is based around a large water filled gorge with climbable yellowish rocky walls. The water area had a wooden gangplank that you could cross on that turned at a right angle. The sky was blue and it was quite a bright map.

I cannot recall whether the map was part of an expansion pack or amateur custom made.

If anyone can locate it I can wire cash to compensate - I’m going out my mind here!

Hi Blackstone
    The "climable rocks" bit sounds a bit like debello quakero but it only has a small pool instead of a large body of water. Perhaps rm or sofdm1 might be what you are after?

Debello Quakero:
    debello_1.jpg

rm:

Sofdm1:
    sofdm1_2.jpg

Hope this helps
    Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Hi Monty

I feel slightly embarrassed now as I managed to obtain the map HIP3M1 and walk around it - it’s was actually this map that I used to play. Strange what 25 years does to the memory! Thanks for your response - I will check out those maps you posted, they look excellent.

Comment

Working...
      X