X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RETRO'D

Comment

Someone needs a hug!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Hv0tsvpyU]‪Cannibal Corpse - "Make Them Suffer" Metal Blade Records‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

is that someone you, Mindz?

Comment

rock on im glad somebody finally posted something toward my site suggestion, about quakeone.com needing a section, this makes the community seem more friendly for new comers to an old game. , but however other mod strategy guides need to be created aswell, i would do one myself but as you all know im not the best at this game, i just play for fun.. so i will leave it to an expert or guru of skill.

Comment

I wrote one for Rune Quake a few years back. Whoever find it gets a cookie.

Comment

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...th-knight.html

Where's my cookie?
              uakene.com

Comment

It's in the mail.

Comment

cool guide needs some more runes posted in it and some extra stuff maybe.. but its a closed thread

Comment

Originally posted by ninjamonkeyz View Post
                    cool guide needs some more runes posted in it and some extra stuff maybe.. but its a closed thread
                    I'll post a revised one soon. Sorta like how I'll put out a new Quadcast Station soon.

Comment

I hope they let you do that and i hope they post it on the middle section like they did this thread, i would rather a link be called newbie section or something like that, and voice of quake "for your quake radio", on the left section where the site navagation is at, be under that or above that... just categorize it and have sub categories under the title etc..., because these post are something people can comment on daily if necessary, and if the admins allow it, will never be closed. <- for some reason it wouldnt let me quote on your comment death*

Comment

The only thing you need to know...

Honestly, the only thing anyone needs to do to win at DM/CTF/CA/whatever, is: PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cufQD5Y31ZA]&#x202a;Turkish Star Wars Training Montage&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Tks rcade! This should help me out quite abit , I'm a RQ'r and need help in the DM world.

Comment

bumping this for any of the new guys playing

Comment

Working...
                            X