Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Maps on QUAKETX

Hey everyone,

I've added a few new maps to dm.quaketx.com. A few of us were discussing the possibility of playing DM on some new maps. There are 5 maps, 3 requested and 2 selected by me. One map is an FFA or practice mode only map. Some of you may already have some of these.

Download this and get to fragging:

Maps
    LOCS (CTL6 and Q3DM14)
    Last edited by Tremor; 09-01-2011, 10:36 PM.

Originally posted by Tremor View Post
    practice mode only map

Pmode King approves of this message.

Comment

I was there checking out the maps, til that fn d0uch3FVCK peice of shit kimp showed up, and started aggrivating my opponent (ICE) mid-fighting, asking him "Do you play DM6?" and fucking trying to VOTE-DM6 map while we was playing Q3DM6QW or whatever it is.....in practice mode.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK TREMOR. CAN BANE?

we left, I won't be back til the trash isn't piled about

K
      I
      M
      P

high...... FOK. RAGE-POST
      YES fn MAD brah. I need to go take a kimp,and wipe with a wet-WOLV-wipe.
      Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 09-01-2011, 04:58 PM.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Ignore Kimp, keep fraggin your opponent will soon do the same...
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

where is rook . NEED your precious to be slotted into Bomber.Quakeone.COM !!
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor View Post
            Hey everyone,

I've added a few new maps to dm.quaketx.com. A few of us were discussing the possibility of playing DM on some new maps. There are 5 maps, 3 requested and 2 selected by me. One map is an FFA or practice mode only map. Some of you may already have some of these.

Download this and get to fragging:

Maps
            We can test run Pmode+NEWMAPS tomorrow daytime, of your availible,we'll be the dominate force, and won't endure vote-dm3 and if a handful rage-quit to another server, oh fn well :F

I really like the idea of the TWO Quake3 maps, thankyou kindly sir.

Comment

Yeah man. There's actually 3 q3 maps:

The Longest Yard - Space map with lots of 'springboard' jumps
              Q3DM14 - Awesome pentagram setup
              And of course Q3Dm6

There are 3 other new maps:

Dark-Terrror - Great 1v1 or FFA map - Large open areas, lower floor and upper floor, has quad.

CTL6 - Quakeworld map I pulled from quakeworld.nu. DM3 textures, fairly large - 4v4, might support 5v5. Fun Slime areas, fun jumps.

kikdm3 - Very fun - actually played a 3v3 on this earlier. Lots of corridors, one main area with RA, RL, and MH to control. Has Quad.

Here are the loc files for Q3DM14 and CTL6:
              Download Them
              Last edited by Tremor; 09-01-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X