Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slackhead View Post
    .5 seems to do the same as 0 for me.
    Depends on engine I guess. Some engines have viewmodel transparency.
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      ]img[linktopicture]/img[

flip the brackets,relpace linktopicture with picture url

Let's give it a shot!

These 2 screenshot's below are why i do not like seeing my weapon. Here in screenshot #1 we have the rocket launcher poking out blocking my view of the tunnel below coming out of Mega on DM6 (NOT GOOD) if you can't see them coming out.

Below is screenshot #2 and give's me a full view of the map. Then again I am out to kill my enemies so i want to see them as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
        Let's give it a shot!

These 2 screenshot's below are why i do not like seeing my weapon. Here in screenshot #1 we have the rocket launcher poking out blocking my view of the tunnel below coming out of Mega on DM6 (NOT GOOD) if you can't see them coming out.

Below is screenshot #2 and give's me a full view of the map. Then again I am out to kill my enemies so i want to see them as much as possible.
        EDIT:: ok, so the screenshot's did not load as i would figure as much!! GRRR

EDIT #2: Really?? I clicked EDIT on the previous post to EDIT my post and instead it created a new one after i clicked "SAVE".. ROFL something is BROKEN!

Comment

Originally posted by talisa View Post
          update, my HD-setup vids at 720p just finished uploading!
          you can find them here: FFA10 HD-vids (talisa) @ youtube

if you cant watch any of them in 720p yet or if vid has lots of artifacts, try again later today
          youtube tends to take a while after uploading to process any vids
          Nice work Talisa !
          Looks nice with all the candy on
          My servers for the gamers:
          bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
          port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
          Offline ATM
          fvf.servequake.com
          flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
          Offline ATM
          newdm.servequake.com
          port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
          sigpic

Comment

I just came to axe =PEG= 5 times

P.S.
            OLA congrats for the quatuor... from QIN.

P.P.S.
            Isn't 'Naustic' been playing?? Please check!

Originally posted by Polarite View Post
            Hi folks !

Here are the results of FFA10 Fun Tournament :

Source = EuroQuake , Free For All Fun Tournament site.
            It was a great evening and it was nice to see some old faces again !
            Go to EuroQuake for the full report and demos.

Comment

@wicked
              i can tell you right away why it didnt work... i tried quoting you to see what you typed
              the link you put in between the [img][/img] is not a direct link to the image itself but a link to a page where one can see the picture

adding pictures to a post only works with a direct link to the image-file itself,
              which i dun think is possible with pictures uploaded to dropbox

imgur will work fine for if you wanna be able to add a picture to post.
              just make sure that you link you put in between [img][/img] is the actual file-link, and not link to page where you can see the file

@pol
              thanx!
              love me some eye-candy, even when playing online.

just of course made sure to not have anything in my online-setup which causes performance-drops
              so that i still have a perfectly smooth gameplay with as much eye-candy as possible enabled <3
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

just made news-post with results and links to demos and recordings of FFA10!
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I missed the fun !
                  I was very late home....

Let's hope that I can join the next event because FFA1RQ was lots of fun too !
                  Home Sweet Home = Castle of the Damned e1m2 anyone ??

Comment

Working...
                  X