Modders Beware! Speedmodding ahead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modders Beware! Speedmodding ahead.

From now on there will be a speedmodding session on the first Wednesday of every month. For more details, please visit the site or come chat in IRC at irc.anynet.org #speedqc.

The #speedqc channel will be used during the sessions.

The first session planned is April 12th at 6PM EST. I'm trying to get as many people as possible to join in. I made the length of the session 48 hours so more people can participate. The task itself shouldn't take all 48 hours.

Hope to see you guys there.
    Inside3D - Wocka-Wocka-Wocka

only 2 more days until speedmodding!

Comment

note that there's only one quakeone.com native modder so heh.

Comment

figured I'd post here. trying to get a great bit of people to join in.

Comment

Yay for speedmodding!

Comment

Originally posted by Error
            figured I'd post here. trying to get a great bit of people to join in.
            They keep trying to teach me QuakeC and I keep not quite fully understanding it But I'm working on it.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Well i just did my first QuakeC mod for the speed mod. QuakeC isn't really that hard, but the base code is in somewhat of a hacky mess, but then the engine isn't much better really.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Labman
                Well i just did my first QuakeC mod for the speed mod. QuakeC isn't really that hard, but the base code is in somewhat of a hacky mess, but then the engine isn't much better really.
                Heh, as long as we keep getting new engines and more QMB effects :d :d :d
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                X