Tonite's TDM game at CRMOD:26001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonite's TDM game at CRMOD:26001

Holy fn shit, I did good tonite. I rarely score double digits, its even more rare that I am able to help the team I'm on, typically I dont fare well in DM, at fn all,ever !

Tonite was not the case,and regaurdless of who was playing,tonites DM game was the most fun I have had in Quake teams based gaming in a long time.

end game results

Yellow (Manlet 35,Quaker Oats 13,and BloodLegioN 8)

vs

Blue (Souless 24,Rabbit 19, and Myself 18)

Goodgame guys! I'm really enjoying the new DM atmosphere, Very pleasant!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

GJ Mindz

Comment

Thanks Soul!! My DM game is slowly improving.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

yah dont give chris the gl......or youll be wtfoking!

Comment

DM is a serious challenge in terms of multiple things to concentrate on. My biggest problem was from spacing out my respawns after being killed, and not handing the opposite team a whole bunch of points by becoming quad-spawn-fodder, which in DM happens often!!

Comment

ima start gettin in on it soon too !
            its about time i learned DM
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
            sigpic

Comment

gj mindz, glad to see you kicking some butt in a dm tg
              Originally posted by Magnus
              Apology accepted.

Comment

Yea GJ you can grab a copy from the events thread of the demos.
                WARNING
                May be too intense for some viewers.
                Stress Relief Device
                ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                ---------------------------
                .--------------------------

Comment

GJ Mindz

Yes Mindz, there are many things to think about once you start realizing all the factors in DM.
                  For instance, you can keep tabs on a player that might be getting weak and get him for a frag or his weapon pak.
                  Example, you fight a dude pretty good at pent, he kills you, but you know he's weak. Good chance he is going for the Health at SNG area.
                  By chance, you spawn backhall (or closeby), and u hear the lifts going up.
                  Rush to SNG get it, and hide at the H and 90% chance he will be there and boom, u sng him to death and get his pak, if he didnt switch.

Thats just a simple example I am sure you can come up with sneaky on the fly plans during a game.

Comment

Yeah, somebody should create some answers for newbs like Mindz starting DM Such as, where you spawn at the beginning of the game and where to rush! My little brother taught me all this stuff, and it really does help.
                    uakene.com

Comment

Working...
                    X