Dm3 tournament date and time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dm3 tournament date and time

All matches will be held on a saturday afternoon/night eastern time.

This saturday we will have scrim matches, this will not count torwards a tournament but more of learning your team and opponents. Games will be best of 3. Here is the planned schedule. Feel free on any other day to challenge another team to a friendly match.

~~~ Don't waste time by running your mouth after matches, get in and finish ur games so the other teams can play thanks~~~

6/25/11

Show details

Team 1

Retrocade Bruce Rocketeer Souless Mindz

Team 2

Cd Shok Scorp/Rampage Phenom Crow

Team 3

Cata Grafh Tremor Badaim Nate

Team 4

Naus Temper Smokey Skillet Jbone

Team 5

Powerzord/vis Tv Patrick Monoxide Aaa

Team 6

Poop Kongsdong Jumpy Omicron Splinter

On Jun 21, 2011 4:31
    ~~ SCRIMS~~
    Team 1 vs Team 2 6-7:30pm Eastern time
    Team 3 vs Team 4 8-9:30pm Eastern time
    Team 5 vs Team 6 10:00pm-11:00pm Eastern time

Next Saturday
    ~~SCRIMS 2~~
    Team 1 vs Team 6 TBD
    Team 2 vs Team 4 TBD
    Team 3 vs Team 5 TBD

~~TOURNAMENT MATCHES~~~

TBD
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-25-2011, 01:31 PM.

someone is one bother linking to the teams??
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I don't mean to throw a wrench into the gears here fellas, but I can't make the scrim this Sat. My wife's family reunion is this Fri/Sat. Is it possible to postpone my team's scrim until Sunday? If not, let someone replace me in the scrim.

I WILL ABSOLUTELY be available for the upcoming matches/scrims as I will not have any weekend plans for the foreseeable future.

Comment

SCRIMS? this isnt Clan Oriented,and I don't need a fn warmup.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Sweet.. I was hoping we would get to scrimage before the real tourny starts. I should be available tomorrow.

Comment

saturdays in the evening like 6 at 6 pm being last game might be 9pm some of use have lives and like to go out on a weekend night lol
            DAVEMAN

Comment

If we form our own teams, then it should be the responsibility of the teams to arrange matches. I've tried to set times for teams in ctf tourneys, it never works.

Comment

Working...
              X