No announcement yet.

It's all about nothing really.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I never claimed to be an expert at this... but as I've gone along and reviewed some of the models - I did some of them bass-ackwards.

(Yes Talisa, I listen to feedback, the Scrag can now be assembled much quicker with less stress)

I've very carefully re-worked each Papercraft Model Pattern, and they are looking great - every model has been updated and uploaded to my site. They are more user friendly - & I was able to fix the Vore! I'm very happy about that. The Fiend and Hell-Knight are much more user friendly now as well (still... both are advanced projects for the average Papercraft fan).

The Vore was re-extracted and released.
      The Shambler has been fixed.
      The Player was extracted and released.

All I have now are the Dog and Shub-Niggurath, & I think that covers all the original models. I may pick a few models from the expansion packs... the Dragon would look pretty badass...
      Last edited by QuakeRoot; 09-16-2013, 07:22 PM.

Comment

sweet
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Shub-Niggurath has been extracted and released. Is she ever an odd model... for some reason Pepakura won't let me extract her full size; towering over everything - she's about the same average size as the other models now, but, still very cool.

I've decided not to release the Dog. It's a bit ridiculous, the teeth on the thing are objects within other planes, so their geometry in the game is literally floating between the bottom of their jaw and poking out of their mouth. Every tooth would have to be tediously reworked by the assembler (you, or me, or someone). I'll take a look at Capt. Bubs variant, I'm hoping it's different. If not.. no dog.

This has been a fun project, I'll leave them all on my site, to all those who enjoy Papercraft - let me know if you have any issues with the models, I can make most any change needed (within reason).

Comment

Working...
          X