X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys made me do it!

the zombies will show up in crucified state in-game
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• aaaaahahaha that's awesome! I will totally play this when you are done and I pretty much never play anything.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

• free rigged cat
        RigsArena - Free Delivery of 3DS Max Rigs: Cat Rigged 3ds Max

rigged and animated sabre tooth tiger (lol)
        free max model diego tiger

bad-ass cat warrior thing
        CAT (Unreal Tournament 3 > Skins > Other/Misc) - GAMEBANANA

Cat - no rig
        http://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-mode...chii-nonrigged

lol, I know these models aren't really "Quake"... so what, you are building a map out of a cat tower. IMO, you should go as nutty and crazy as possible, and just have fun with it. Use models that don't match, give the cat some crazy particle effect super powers, make the animations super cheesy, just break all the rules.. If you have something I can help you with let me know.

I even thought of a new terrible name... how about Purrrrgatory...(snort) and the mapname for loading can be pmhf1. What is pmhf you may ask. PurrMeowHissFfffft of course. . Just terrible, I am aware.

You could make this the "Tim and Eric Awesome Show" of quake maps.
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-12-2015, 05:11 AM.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

• It needs to be in a huge cavern filled with lava. One wrong step or a mis-judged rocket jump and TSSSSSS!

Comment

• a creeper shows up?
            Gnounc's Project Graveyard Gnounc's git repo

Comment

• talisa, very cool level Hanging zombie corpses is a nice touch. Yes a new cat monster would be cool.. Maybe a replacement for the dog... Or an addition and they can chase each other while not bothered by the player..

Comment

• randomly got the idea to do this:

made a 3D model of the quake logo in the start-map
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Lol, that is so cool.

Comment

• thanx teamonster
                    thought it added something cool to the otherwise boring logo in the start-map

if anybody wants it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dm2n1ji0x5...v1.01.rar?dl=0
                    ive added a readme inside the rar with instructions on what to add to your start.ent

EDIT: oh wait, i forgot the textures in last upload! new link was added which includes textures
                    Last edited by talisa; 03-21-2015, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Another model for Turbosquid

Comment

• I must say there is some very interesting stuff being produced here and well done to those that have contributed, please let it continue as it really does inspire people... even me. Being one of the least graphically talented men on the planet, drawing a stick man would give me issues , the following is probably a good example of how to do it wrong but just as a learning exercise I thought I would try and put together a very quick Quad this afternoon within a different project I am working on, whilst Polarite and Bean were blasting the hell out of the Shmack server The objective was to learn how to design a Quad Damage, import it in to the game, rotate it, add some particles for those who like a little eye candy and do it all within 10-15 mins.

It's not pretty but it's a start ....
                        https://youtu.be/2tk8E--h5H8

Kind regards

Monty
                        Last edited by Mr.Burns; 04-11-2015, 02:47 PM.
                        Mr.Burns
                        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

• that doesnt look half bad at all burns

Comment

• Thanks Talisa.
                            I'm just a real newb at modelling in Blender and can only hope to aspire to the sort of things you and GB create, but it was quite rewarding to create it and then import it in to a none quake code base and get it to behave properly (-ish). I'm no game coder but if someone as challenged as me can do something even as vaguely representative of a quake artifact like this then it just goes to show that anyone can.

I've got a little bit of time away form work over the next 2 days so maybe I'll try a couple of other bits and pieces and include it in case my meager efforts inspire anyone else.

Kind regards

Monty
                            Mr.Burns
                            "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                            WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                            Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

• made a fancy detailed 3D model of quake's crate,
                              with a customized texture on it for my SL shop

made it to use as box for any items ill be selling to come in.
                              from now on any future items will come in this fancy crate

the EAS on top is abbreviation of my SL store's name,
                              and the lovecraftian symbols above that say 'by talisa',

Comment

• the crate is kinda cool Talisa, but is the SL shop packaging idea legal?
                                Scout's Journey
                                Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Working...
                                X