Shaft Panorama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaft Panorama

Well, it's not the greatest panoramic shot but anyway I lagged during a game and got this shot of Tical shafting either Exalt or ZT-Justice.

a noble attempt! ! with some purposely setup help from two other players,this could be achieved and could probably turn out very well,you'd just have to turn off your weapon view (r_drawviewmodel 0) and make sure your pictures over lap each other (see how in the left picture,you cant see the steps at all,and in the right picture,you cant see past the steps on the left side of the right picture? Quad thats a bad ass idea and I hope you attempt to pull this off near-perfectly,I might attempt it using a modern quake engine if I can find some time (but I dont see that happening haha,I like to spend what time I DO get either playing Mario64 on PJ64 Emu,or Quake as a HPB @ CAx)

your homie with the same name,
    chris
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

One quick note: for this kind of thing, just hit fov 170 or some such and get a real smooth shot.
      A signature? Oh dear.

Comment

I like how the lightning connects. Maybe it's all 1 pic and Tical's shaft was so powerful that it warped the map

Comment

Yeah it wasn't supposed to be professional, I just took it while I was waiting for the lag to clear up. I didn't have a lot of time to set up or anything.

Comment

This is a cool pic, granted it could be setup better, but if one was to set it up Id do it in 1600x1200x32 with real time lighting and a slight bloom =)

Wonderful for an impromptu, and fitting "warp" story since it's Tical (my claim to fame is one time he and I fought on even ground within a match and I actually killed him without too much health loss - even got a midair rocket hit in the process).

This might make for a good potd... Hrmm... Maybe when I get home.
            Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Working...
            X