something fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something fun

im contemplating doing a special edition of my show, Quad-Cast Station, for the final SNS vs TU war. ill be spectating the match and giving play-by-play details as they happen, kind of like a hockey or football game. so those of you who cant attend (or just dont feel like attending) can listen to my show and hear how the match went. it'll be totally unscripted (obviously) and should be some fun. and hey, if anyone has some Instant Messengers, you can directly connect with me and give me some additional live commentary of the match.

sound like a good idea to anyone?

I tried doing that a few months ago and it didn't really go anywhere. Unless you feel like taking a demo yourself and splicing the audio, it's pretty much worthless.
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

There's no such thing as a final match when TU keeps demanding a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Bank View Post
        I tried doing that a few months ago and it didn't really go anywhere. Unless you feel like taking a demo yourself and splicing the audio, it's pretty much worthless.
        what i might do is do a recording durring the actual match to see how things will run kind of like a rehersal, and then make a second recording while watching the demo just so theres no irreversable mistakes. that sounds like a good idea

Comment

ewww rehearsal
          "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

sorry guys. something happened to my internet connection a short while before the match, so i was unable to view the tournament. the show is therefore canceled.

my appologies.

Comment

http://files.filefront.com//;6283600;;/

Comment

Working...
              X