This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joao = racist

Haha. But if you said brazilians have a milimiter penis, that makes you a racist too.

Comment

Quad forgot to include something along these lines:
      jow: i hate americans
      foq: that means you're racist
      jow: racist means hating other people
      jow: hating americans is culture
      foq: than that means you're racist
      jow: no
      foq: americans are other people
      foq: you said hating other people is racist
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

2nd pointless thread of the day. At least this pic had better quality. I think Baker started a trend here

Comment

jaoa : foreign newb who doesnt get along well with other quakers (aka , Americans/Canadians)

this post doesnt really show any racism.what it does show,is the typical..

PS : George, fvf.serveqake.com <--- ? wth, where is the U. fix it!
          PSS : "Milimeter" "Penis" never go together.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

yeah its just retarded talking about penis size. the average penis size is around 6 inches.

and yeah joao doesnt really seem to get along with people that easily

Comment

Wow this is a nice thread to wake up too LOL!
              /me tosses drink

Comment

Quad, you started saying I had a 6mm penis and so on... RACIST!

Stupid thread anyways...

Also, Quad, I don't want to be called a racist around the internet. I have many friends from different places, which completely includes United States, Japan and so on. And I also have like 5-12 black friends.

I'm not a racist in any meanings. Would someone please lockndelete this?
                Last edited by joao93; 02-01-2007, 10:06 AM.

Comment

then stop putting americans down and stop saying "shit we're fucked theres x amount of americans here, my IQ will low"
                  i'd think thats pretty racist.

Comment

Originally posted by joao93 View Post
                    Would someone please lockndelete this?
                    This forum is virtually moderation free to allow anyone free expression (provided it doesn't go really over the top -- like Bank's spell checking posts, where usually I start arguing with the troublemaker to give them something else to do :d unless Solecord already intervened.).

I think this thread is silly, but hey we're Americans and it is free country

One way to deal with this thread is to post something incredibly off topic like what happens in all threads here.

Perhaps you could start a conversation about Canadian goats that like using Ubuntu.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

americans suck

I think quad was just ticked because joao made fun of his size

(baker posted just before me)

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                      Perhaps you could start a conversation about Canadian goats that like using Ubuntu.
                      nUbuntu!!! (fluxbox ftw!)

Canadian*Goat (shhh Baker, don't let Quad know I'm a goat :/)

Let's start a thread about how americans suck!

Comment

"Quad, you started saying I had a 6mm penis and so on... RACIST!"

And for the last time, I never said that. FoQ did.

Comment

I heard that soon Ubuntu will have some nifty installer that doesn't require repartitioning, which has always scared the crap out of me.
                          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                            I heard that soon Ubuntu will have some nifty installer that doesn't require repartitioning, which has always scared the crap out of me.
                            Yea that is a shame that you have to repartition Ubuntu on it's updates. Should suck for a company server to run off Ubuntu. Then again, there's no real reason to change versions of Ubuntu as long as the linux kernel keeps getting updated

Comment

Whats funny is jow told me to get out of fvf. And it's an american server. hah
                              Jow insults americans on an american server and tells the americans to get out? hah!

Comment

Working...
                              X