Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Quake Grave #200 - 207 - Quake 2 Playthrough! Happy 20th Birthday Quake 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And of course, the final episode for main Quake 2, Uni 9 and the Final Boss! Thanks for wathcing everyone, I'll be back next week with more Quake action!

Comment

This have been 9 enjoyable playthgrough! i forgot how smoothe Quake 2 was animated in comparison to Quake 1. I think i will port some of the Q2 things over to the mod i'm working on, i like the idea of making the Quake usable by a key. Also those armor shards are nice. They have something similar in Doom. All around Quake 2 has much in common with Doom, as you said! And i must say, it had a good load of mods too, i think even the havok physics engine started as a Quake 2 mod. But i can confuse it with the Havok weapon mod. Wouldn't they be so iconic, i would port half of the Q2 monsters over to Q1...

Anyway, thank you sincerly for the 9 hours of fragfest and be praised for saving the earth from a second wave of Stroggs! May your enthusiasm to make the Grave never fade
      Thank you for those hours!
      I'm off now to buy Q2 at gog.com or wherever i find it. Lost my cd ages ago.
      I once was a Ranger like you. But then i took a rocket to the knee.
      My little gore mod : http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-mod-...76473-gore-mod

Comment

Working...
      X