Strange Screenshots Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Screenshots Thread

Some people have seen this one before and I know I have seen a screenshot of 1 other player posting something similar happening:

This is a screenshot from a few years ago capturing an odd event that 2 players actually had 50 or more frags:

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

And here is video that Yellow No. 5 captured while we were playing DM on 26002 of a player who wants the quad so bad he jumps into the lava on DM2 to get it.

Consequently, the player that loses the quad is me. Everyone who witnessed this event firsthand was stunned when it occurred. Fortunately, Mr. No. 5 was recording a demo.

Download: Black Mesa jumps into lava to retrieve lost Quad .avi
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

LoL, I would be so pissed if that happened in a game...

Comment

Working...
      X