The weirdest glitch in a videogame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weirdest glitch in a videogame?

What is the weirdest glitch you have ever seen in a videogame (or a PC game)? There are many strange glitches out there, but I think that the weirdest glitch comes from Superman 64... In that game, Superman actually flies through a wall and half of his body would actually get stuck in the wall!
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Vinesauce.

It's a rom Corrupter but it can make the game really glitchy for obvious reasons.
    I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
    But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzQiQ1pVlN8][Vinesauce] Vinny - Sesame Street Corruptions - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

IDK about weirdest, but you should watch this:

Last edited by gulliver-trans; 05-25-2014, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Try these:

The 8 Creepiest Glitches Hidden in Popular Video Games

The 7 Biggest Dick Moves in the History of Online Gaming (Not all are bugs, but some are when bugs are taken advantage of..)

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6DtVHqyYts]Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing - Angry Video Game Nerd - Episode 118 - YouTube[/ame]

MOTHAFU*KING BIG RIGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Shambler234 View Post
              MOTHAFU*KING BIG RIGS!
              over the road.... under the road... who knows!
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by talisa View Post
                over the road.... under the road... who knows!
                And outta the map, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambler234 View Post
                  And outta the map, seriously.
                  ....at warp speed, in reverse!
                  are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                  > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                  everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
                  X