• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly.
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by ArrrCee View Post
      I think a "friend" or someone got on his account and posted. Unless he just felt like being super personal honest with everyone out of nowhere?

I didn't post those. Holy hell, I'm changing my password right now.

I apologize for any damages the person who got on here has caused.
      Last edited by Ebisu; 02-19-2015, 04:59 PM. Reason: Added detail.
      Quake is for nerds.

Comment

The Ziggurat devs are busy bees and extended this game to several higher levels.
        Most important (at least for me): You can now save a game.
        Besides a lot of new monsters, level layouts, achievements, weapons, etc.

Instead of milking the cow with many dlc´s they give away all of these for free.
        Biggest respect and deep bow before them.

Comment

Man, always late to the game. Now I want to know what all that "horrible" stuff said. I don't give a crap if it was horrible. I mean if it was some personal stuff about Ebisu, I'm glad he got it taken care of but, that don't change the fact that now I want to know what it said.

I think a "friend" or someone got on his account and posted. Unless he just felt like being super personal honest with everyone out of nowhere?
          I seriously have to edit myself sometimes because I don't have a good "super personal honest" filter. I don't give a crap what people think or know.... well except for the government but, not cause I have anything to hide. I don't think the servants should be given information that would spur them to have an opinion. Pave my roads and mind your fucking business.
          Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-05-2015, 04:03 AM.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Looks cool, but a friend told me that's "too short". Is it true?
            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Hello Blood Vengeance,

I think your friend was talking about his member, not the game.
              But joking aside, the concept of this game is that you have completely random maps.
              He doesn´t seem to know/noticed this.

Its like playing Quake and everytime you enter one of the slipgates to an episode, you have a completely different + random map/episode.
              Including weapons (!), monsters, rooms, layouts and powerups (which is essential in this game, as you have to level your character with the powerups (a little bit like an rpg)).

In the standard game type you have to fight your way through several stages (each incl. some maps). It also has other gametypes, such as "endless mode". --> Only your skill is the limit !

So, in other words, your friend either played another game or he doesn´t know too much about it

If you like fantasy themed shooters, like Heretic, Hexen, Quake1 (without base maps), you will most probably like this game. It is still extended by the devs while we speak to have more room types, more variation, more monster, etc. Updates are all for free.

In other words: stop reading my boring post and buy this awesome game

Have fun with Ziggurat,
              Seven

Comment

I actually bought Ziggurat and returned it. It seems pretty fun, but also rather simplistic for me. I saw this and figured it would have a bit more to the leveling system, a bit more to the levels, and a bit more to the weapons. Maybe a bit along the lines of Diablo. Instead you get a choice between 1 of 2 cards each time you level, there are 3 weapons, and the levels are basically a set of random rooms. It feels like more of an arcade game to me. I had hoped for a stronger FPS or RPG vibe. I think I just expected something different than what was offered -- it seemed like a pretty good game, just not my bag.
                Bizarro!
                -Bizarro

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
                  Hello Blood Vengeance,

I think your friend was talking about his member, not the game.
                  But joking aside, the concept of this game is that you have completely random maps.
                  He doesn´t seem to know/noticed this.

Its like playing Quake and everytime you enter one of the slipgates to an episode, you have a completely different + random map/episode.
                  Including weapons (!), monsters, rooms, layouts and powerups (which is essential in this game, as you have to level your character with the powerups (a little bit like an rpg)).

In the standard game type you have to fight your way through several stages (each incl. some maps). It also has other gametypes, such as "endless mode". --> Only your skill is the limit !

So, in other words, your friend either played another game or he doesn´t know too much about it

If you like fantasy themed shooters, like Heretic, Hexen, Quake1 (without base maps), you will most probably like this game. It is still extended by the devs while we speak to have more room types, more variation, more monster, etc. Updates are all for free.

In other words: stop reading my boring post and buy this awesome game

Have fun with Ziggurat,
                  Seven
                  When I see a big discount on Steam I'll take it
                  Make Quake Great Again

Comment

ziggurat is now temporarily FREE over at GOG > https://www.gog.com

if you didnt have the game yet, you can get yourself a FREE copy now over at GOG
                    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
                    X