PS4 Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4 Games?

So I got myself a PS4 for xmas. Anyone here have a PS4? What games do you recommend? I've been looking at Shadow of Mordor, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, and The Evil Within. Any of those games not worth getting? Any other games worth it?

gta 5 purportedly got fps view on ps4. look into that for a good open world game with plenty of replay time value. PC releases in january
    w00t
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Obviously people enjoy the Assassin's Creed series because they keep making them, but I never enjoyed those games. It has as much combat depth as the batman arkham games.

I hear that Shadow of Mordor is pretty much the action game of the year. I may buy it when it's cheaper on steam.

I've heard a lot of good things about Wolfenstein: The New Order if you haven't tried it. Same goes for Far Cry 4 because you can summon elephants and bears to kill your enemies. It's rediculous.

While it's a ps3 game, there's a remastered version of The Last of Us on ps4. The gameplay is average but strategic. Think sneaking game with limited resources against fast zombies that kill you when too close. What shines about the game is the story.

Comment

I keep thinking of getting a console but then I would never use it for anything outside of competitive fighting games
        twitch
        wew lad

Comment

I already have GTAV and The Last of Us (came with the console). I haven't played TLoU yet but GTAV is fun so far. Watch Dogs is on sale for $20 on Amazon so I'm thinking of getting that. Im waiting for Shadow of Mordor to come down in price a bit.

Comment

Working...
          X