Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you play SMITE?

Just curious.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smite_(video_game) ? No.
    Contradiction is truth. Fear is freedom. Rights are privileges. Job is a commodity. Ignorance is strength.

Comment

Well the reason I ask is, I have a code for 400 Gems in-game, and I don't plan on installing/trying that game. It's free to play , or as some people put it , "Pay to Win"....

I accidentally invested 4,000 Raptr points into 400 SMITE Gems.

If someone wants to check out the game , is interested, here is a trailer for the game....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9E53L74XM0[/ame]

I've got this offer on deck @ two places, first come first served....

Whenever I get enough Raptr points for Goodies of an awesome nature I think I will submit them for prizes in some type of tournament
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

smite? i tried it a couple times together with a friend from SL.

seemed kinda fun, i like the fact it uses creatures and gods from mythology.
        always been interested in mythology myself, so it was cool to see a game where everything was based on mythology

didnt play it anymore after friendship with the friend i played with watered down and faded away though
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

No!

Comment

Working...
          X