Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTAV mods & key loggers

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H7ilKiJStw[/ame]

Holding off on Mods for GTAV has to be the best decision I have made in a long time.... lol
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 05-15-2015, 05:54 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I bought it a few weeks ago for PC and still have not installed it yet. 5 or 6 disc has me floored and has turned me off from installing it haha. I will eventually because the new LSPDFR mod is out in its first phase. hurry up july 1st. 2 weeks off!!!!

Comment

I haven't even touched a mod yet, and probably won't until the dust settles lol. I also haven't ever played the game so, it's ALL brand new to me, less desire for mods when I'm just now being exposed to the game period.....

Let me know when and if you want to do some GTAV online gaming, I got the game installed and everything, I went with the digital version though.

game folder sits @ 60GB vanilla install, its a fn whopper
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Rockstar has been rumored to have already started to lay the foundation for GTA 6 and from what I hear it may be the final. The game is possibly going to be over 100GB install and feature an entire state instead of just a city. I heard this from one of the head admins on a facebook GTA 5 group that he supposibly has inside ties. Let us finish GTA 5 first lol. when I get the game installed YES we will play some GTA 5 24.7 while I am home.

Comment

If you register the serial with steam, you shouldn't have to keep swapping discs. Hit install and off you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Tea Monster View Post
            If you register the serial with steam, you shouldn't have to keep swapping discs. Hit install and off you go.
            I try and not use steam for anything. I do a ton of modding on these games and dealing with steam and modding sucks balls. I have my entire GTA IV modded to the MAX!

Comment

Working...
            X