Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i just played GTA V.

And boy oh boy what an experience.

Suddenly feels like saints row all over again.
    I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
    But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

I can't help but laugh at the "feels like saints row again" comment lol
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

GTA 5 VS SAINTS ROW. No comparison in my opinion. each game has its own unique style of action packed gaming. GTA 5 is way better imo.

i had to order a new laptop last week just to handle the graphics as my current laptop has a 1gb radeon card but I only get about 15fps max on low settings. New one will have a geforce 4gb card so should be able to max out the settings with no issues. If you want to play come july when I am home again let me know.

Comment

I had a lot of fun with this game on the ps3. the screen effects were cool when you are drinking at the bar and the alien part was a good brake in the game. the old guy reminded me of the guy you played as in gta3 and that was the one that got me hooked. the pc has better graphics from what i hear but the bad textcher lines on the strippers made there boobs look very fake and that made them look even more real life like. lol i went back to play gta 4 and so far not as good.

Comment

I finished GTA V a couple weeks ago for the second time on the XBOX ONE (first time was on XBOX 360)...

My second play through was just as fun as the first time with the exception to any surprise factor in the story plot. Also on my second run on a next gen console I decided to do a 100% completion on it which goes WAY past just doing the basic main missions and Strangers & Freaks. I also replayed the last mission to see all 3 endings, gotgotfirst in all the races and pretty much everything except go through and get gold rating on all the missions.

I'm currently a level 2009 "gangstar" on GTA Online, I own a tank, Kuruma(armored), Zentorno, Bati801 buzzard, almost every Degases vehicle and my guns are pimped to my liking. Good sh!t.

I don't care to much to buy the harrier as it's slower than the Zancudo military base jets, I just steal them instead.
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            I don't care to much to buy the harrier as it's slower than the Zancudo military base jets, I just steal them instead.
            budgeting in action
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues
            Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Syluxguy28O3 View Post
              budgeting in action
              Harrier jet fighters usually try to be cool by hovering... which is usually when they die which is unappealing to me... So I pass on the harrier.

My next vehicle will be the Insurgent so I can run other cars over!
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Well I've recently started GTA Online, I usually rob banks and try to steal military jets.

I'm a rank 12, they call me randomguy.
                I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
                But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

GTA V was the first GTA I was able to tolerate on a console. I played the fuck out of it on the PS3. It ran like shit, had tons of online issues (slow as hell to load, constant glitches, stuck screens, disconnects, terrible lag, etc.), and was overrun with exploitative shit parkour levels made by 14 year olds, yet I still kept going back to it for a few months. Such a strange experience. I would describe it as the shittiest experience I actually enjoyed. The moments of pure bliss made the other 85% of the time worth it. It's such a great game at heart, but with sooo many flaws. Torture.
                  Bizarro!
                  -Bizarro

Comment

Working...
                  X