World of Tanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Tanks!

So I've recently been playing a game called world of tank. Its a free MMO/TPS/FPS game, that involves, you guessed it, tanks!

If anyone is interested, here is a link World of Tanks ? Free Online Game

I don't play it as much as quake, but play a descent amount.

If you are want to get the hang of it, feel free to add me (Sgt-PieFace) and we can play sometime!

I've heard of this, but never tried it. i think i saw it on a commercial? anyway, I'll try it out sometime.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I have a friend at work that is completely devoted to this game. He's dropped a bunch of money on it and it's the only game he plays now. Every time I ask him what he's been playing he says "Just tanks man!"

Comment

Lol. People can get way to into that game. I know a guy who has spent well of $2000 on that game.

I spent $25 once, and it was worth it, but I don't play all the time, and am not as interested in it as I am in quake!

Comment

That happens a lot in F2P games lol, I however try to distance myself from them because of that pay to win aspect.

The only F2P game that I am even remotely entrenched in right now is UT, and that game isn't even out of pre-alpha.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Although you can go crazy in world of tanks and spend hundreds of dollars, it is by no means pay to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt-PieFace View Post
              Although you can go crazy in world of tanks and spend hundreds of dollars, it is by no means pay to win.
              I don't doubt that one bit. skills > any amount of cash
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                skills > any amount of cash
                Agreed.

I know you are a very busy person, but would you every want to give world of tanks a try?

Comment

Working...
                X