Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ONLY in BATTLEFIELD4 FRIENDS....PROMOTED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONLY in BATTLEFIELD4 FRIENDS....PROMOTED!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1G9MXE-Fw4&[/ame]
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

So how was YOUR day Call of Duty?

Comment

Day has been mostly spent away from house oddly enough and excessive guns. today guns was everywhere haha. and ammo , 410 shopping
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

i should play more BF as h1z1 is gettting boring
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
          i should play more BF as h1z1 is gettting boring
          I'll reinstall BF3 when you're ready r00k =P When you quit playing I uninstalled it!
          If you needed a reason to get BF4, it now has GunMaster mode. I tried telling you that several times on GM but you never responded to me, that becoming a bad habit. No love /sniff

Comment

I downloaded BF4 last week when I was home and played it for 3 hours. The flying sucks and I can't figure it out lol. Anyway, when I get home if anyone who plays it is interested in playing let me know. I will be home 12.23.15

Comment

I'm an ace helo pilot. Jet's not so much, but I can rock da choppa 2ez.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                I'm an ace helo pilot. Jet's not so much, but I can rock da choppa 2ez.
                I tried for an hour flying. I kept getting blown out of the sky or crashing trying to fly, lol.

Comment

I spent 11 hours in 2 days playing campaign mode while in the hotel, I finished it all 100% completed, unlocked all the medals/achievements and weapons.

Comment

flying helo is essentially a sitting duck scenario, you've got to have gunmen onboard if your flying transport helo along with a engineer to repair it mid-flight. Also, your flight time can be cut drastically short whenever you wander into enemy controlled bases.

I am by no means an expert, but when it comes to flight time, I got gobs of time in the helo's and will happily show you the ropes. I haven't been playing BF4 due to a lack of someone to play with. There is only 2 games I don't mind playing lone-wolf style with out a friend, and thats a racing game and a fighting game. neither of which needs a team mate lol

Did you get premium?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                      flying helo is essentially a sitting duck scenario, you've got to have gunmen onboard if your flying transport helo along with a engineer to repair it mid-flight. Also, your flight time can be cut drastically short whenever you wander into enemy controlled bases.

I am by no means an expert, but when it comes to flight time, I got gobs of time in the helo's and will happily show you the ropes. I haven't been playing BF4 due to a lack of someone to play with. There is only 2 games I don't mind playing lone-wolf style with out a friend, and thats a racing game and a fighting game. neither of which needs a team mate lol

Did you get premium?
                      Yes I bought the premium from origin.

Comment

Cooooool.
                        Whenever your ready to get to da choppa.

Comment

Working...
                        X