Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal doom is coming to Doom64.

Brutal Doom 64 mod - Mod DB

I assume that Sargent Mark IV is going to add more sprite and other effects.

From the summery:

Following the GZDoom port of Doom 64, BD-64 revitalizes the old Doom 64 with new special effects, particles, lightning, gore, new sounds, more weapon animations (shotgun reloads, smoother minigun barrels, etc.) and monsters and stuff cut from the original Nintendo 64 version. Works on GZDoom and Zandronum in OpenGL mode. (Zdoom and Zandronum Software mode are not supported.) No downloads available yet. Mod still is very early WIP.

I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
    But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Nice!

Comment

Beautiful! I love brutal doom! At new day's evening, while drunk with some friends I was watching the countdown for the release of the starter pack + new version, but I had to play it 2 days after because I had a really heavy hangover
      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

haven't played brutal doom in a while, this looks pretty cool.
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Sargent Mark IV, a bunch of others including myself played Brutal Doom 20b with the started pack the night of release on an Zandronum server. It was epic and so much fun. Played for few hours that night before I had to quit.

The idea of Doom64 version is sweet, but I want him to go back to work on the Brutal Hexen he started like he hinted not to long ago.

Comment

Working...
          X