Serious 1.10 source code released.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious 1.10 source code released.

cool thing for people who enjoyed serious sam or are just like me and enjoy playing with engine sauce

Serious Engine - Mod DB

enjoy :p
    twitch
    wew lad

Originally posted by OMacKnight View Post
    cool thing for people who enjoyed serious sam or are just like me and enjoy playing with engine sauce

Serious Engine - Mod DB

enjoy :p
    Does this mean that source ports can now be made for Serious Sam, like Zandronum or Zdoom are for Doom?

Comment

That's exactly what it means. So prepare yourself for ports to literally everything. Perhaps even the 3ds at some point. All it will require are the game files, but the game's super cheap on steam and it's usually on offer somewhere. Or get it on amazon/ebay for a really cheap copy.
      twitch
      wew lad

Comment

Did you all hear about the Serious Sam HD (I think it was this one) dev's completely trolled the pirate community with an undefeatable boss or something like that.

haha,2funny
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

honestly I had no idea, cause I bought it on steam on release xD
          twitch
          wew lad

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
            Did you all hear about the Serious Sam HD (I think it was this one) dev's completely trolled the pirate community with an undefeatable boss or something like that.

haha,2funny
            Croteam, the developers of the Serious Sam franchise, are well-known for having a sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              Did you all hear about the Serious Sam HD (I think it was this one) dev's completely trolled the pirate community with an undefeatable boss or something like that
              that would be serious sam 3 BFE you're thinking off

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e91q5BtlxK0[/ame]

they implented an invincible super-fast scorpion which would chase the player all through the maps
              if the game detected it was a pirated copy
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

LMAO

I did enjoy Serious Sam 3 but the very limited FOV gave me a really bad headache (I play most games at over 100 if possible. 130 is preferred)
                twitch
                wew lad

Comment

you do realize that you can adjust the FOV in SS3:BFE, right?

this is CroTeam we're talking about, of course FOV can be adjusted

options > graphics options > 'Field Of View'
                  are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                  > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                  everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

um

uuuuuuuuur

well

I'm just going to pop over to steam and reinstall, don't mind me

(I have no idea how I missed that, since I usually go through every possible option)
                    twitch
                    wew lad

Comment

Working...
                    X