Overwatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overwatch

Anyone play Overwatch? The pre-order beta is going on... this game is so much fun!

downloaded all the stuff, created account, waiting for tomorrow to download the public beta.

While I have your attention can you PM me the ftp site info for Qrack/CAx? My FileZilla information cannot connect for some reason; maybe DNS change?
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Sent you a PM

If you start playing Overwatch, let me know...

Comment

I've been playing it for a bit already and it's a lot of fun! Really digging the style and how different all of the characters play from each other. This will definitely be a new multiplayer go to for me.

Comment

Yesterday was my first time playing and I tried about 6 different characters but really just stuck with Pharoh. Was trying to get the mechanics and controls down. I really like the capture games. I think this is my new go-to multiplayer game too!

Comment

Bump. No one else is playing this? Man, this game is awesome!!! I've been having a blast playing it the past week during open beta.

Comment

I've put a few hours more into it and I'm really digging playing as Junkrat, Reinhardt and Reaper. I'm not sure whether I want to play more because they are going to reset everyone's progress before it officially releases, but I love the game and ended up pre-ordering it.

Comment

Originally posted by ArrrCee View Post
                I've put a few hours more into it and I'm really digging playing as Junkrat, Reinhardt and Reaper. I'm not sure whether I want to play more because they are going to reset everyone's progress before it officially releases, but I love the game and ended up pre-ordering it.
                Junkrat is my fav!

Comment

I was playing it, smapping Genji for ages until I found out how broken Lucio is and then proceeded to win 15 games back to back on him.

feelsgoodman
                  twitch
                  wew lad

Comment

Just in case anyone is interested:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaPQ-kwcgwE[/ame]

Comment

#FirstWorldProblems

Comment

I've seen it on Battle.net, but missed the beta. And now, DooM is coming.

If DooM sucks in MP, I'm gonna finish SP DooM and then try Overwatch. If DooM MP is great, I will try Overwatch later I guess.
                        dfsp*spirit
                        my FPS maps

Comment

Originally posted by dfsp_spirit View Post
                          I've seen it on Battle.net, but missed the beta. And now, DooM is coming.

If DooM sucks in MP, I'm gonna finish SP DooM and then try Overwatch. If DooM MP is great, I will try Overwatch later I guess.
                          I'll say, I never played TF2 so I had no expectations for Overwatch. It's probably the most fun game I've played since Quake Absolutely love it. The game for the most part is super balanced IMO. There's a few characters who are stronger than others but for the most part everyone has their strengths and weaknesses and as long as your group plays as a team, every game is competitive and fun!

I'm the opposite of you. I'm going to try DooM after it's been out for awhile and perhaps when the price drops.

Comment

So when does the official quakeone.com clan for ow get put together? :^)

I'll bring my lucio plays to NA for you all :p
                            twitch
                            wew lad

Comment

@Solecord: I played quite a bit of TF2, it's a great and balanced game.

Blizzard games are usually high quality, so I guess that Overwatch is gonna be good. Maybe I'll get both (question is how do I get the time to play both.)

But I gotta say I never liked Blizzard's art style (same for TF2, but Overwatch looks even uglier to me). I can ignore the looks for a great game, and I did so for TF2. But the DooM stuff I've seen looks sooo much better to me than Overwatch! So if Doom also plays great, I will chose the great and great-looking game over the great but ugly one. Of course this is all personal taste, nothing more.
                              dfsp*spirit
                              my FPS maps

Comment

Working...
                              X