Colossal Blob on Indiegogo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colossal Blob on Indiegogo!

Hi all! You may know me as the guy who posts news on QuakeOne here but I wanted to share with you another project. Recently I've been pretty busy trying to get this off the ground, it's called Colossal Blob!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/c...lob-card-game/

Colossal Blob is a card game that we've been working on for a little while now. Everyone plays as a blob trying to grow bigger and bigger until you finally become the Colossal Blob! Of course, other blobs will try to stop you by biting, trapping and stealing.

Another cool thing about this campaign is that it's a top 5 finalist with the Great Game Challenge of 2016 from Hasbro! If we can get it funded and have a good showing, Hasbro will want to publish the game and put it in retail stores to boot! But I will need help to get it there.

It's only $14 to back it ($10 for the game and $4 to ship it) so it's a pretty cheap entry level for a fun game and every little bit helps support it. There are other levels as well that include a lot of different fun things!

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for helping me fund!

Nice to see someone who knows how to win. It's rather obvious you'll hit your funding target because you know what to do to obtain your goal and you will act on it.

Congratulations
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Baker.

Comment

I knew you'd hit the mark and do it easily. 14 days to go and already hit the target
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Thanks again Baker! We're still looking for more backers to contend for the grand prize though.

Comment

Working...
          X