Dread Templar - NEW QUAKE-LIKE GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dread Templar - NEW QUAKE-LIKE GAME

new QUAKE-LIKE game by T19 games & 1C Entertainment, the same team that is behind Wrath - Aeon of Ruins

its available over on steam, now in early access:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...Dread_Templar/
    Last edited by talisa; 08-15-2021, 04:06 AM.
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Thanks Talisa, that looks like it could be fun
    Kind regards
    Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Nice hint!
      thank you talisa
      Last edited by webangel; 08-15-2021, 01:01 PM.

Comment

you're welcome ^_^

came across the vid from nostalgia nerd in my subscriptions and thought the footage he showed of looked cool
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I'd not heard of this. Cheers Talisa!

Comment

yeah i hadnt ever heard of it either untill i saw the video come by in my subscription feed

then again, i dont really do any attempt to keep up-to-date on game news anymore nowadays as i rarely ever play videogames anymore

Comment

Not a bad little game to play actually. Thank you Talisa! Sorry to hear you are not gaming as much. Still much fun to be had!

Comment

hehe nowadays im much more busy being creative and making all the things for second life for selling in my virtual store as well as doing commission-work constantly.
                which is just as much fun to me and a much better and more productive use of my time as i actually earn some money on my creations too

ive come to in general find gaming to be kind of a waste of my time & only occasionally do it when i wanna relax
                but 99% of the time i can think of so much things that are more productive that i'd rather be doing

besides, even back in the day i was always more busy modding & creating stuff for quake rather than actually playing it

Comment

Working...
                X