Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the help jeank that link worked perfect thank you!

Comment

• i see that many people are interested in download engines and textures =)
      i'm very happy

@jeank: maybe in future i'll ask help to you to "dirten" some textures
      Ia! Ia! Shubb Niggurath!

"Not dead is what forever can wait" (HPL)

Comment

• Hi folks!

Today i discovered JSHexen2 and is awesome.Thx Jeank for this!.
        Hexen II retexture and jsHexen2 improvement project / Hexen II / Hexen 2
        I downloaded JSHexen2 from this site,full pack version but i prefer playing Hexen 2 without all this custom content first.I want to clean my Hexen 2 folder.I want to keep necessary files.How do i do that?

Comment

• Jeank, are you also planning to reskin the rest of the weapons? They don´t look that bad, but there are two weapons, which are really ugly, I mean they were ugly 13 years back, now with hi-res textures, other skins, effects and all this they break immersion even more. I´m talking about BRACERS(paladin´s first weapon) and ICESTAFF(crusarder´s second weapon). Bracers are bad designed, maybe better skin would help it, and Icestaff I think has strange skin.

Comment

• inkub0 - ok, no problem, we can easy dirty any texture any time

Zaratul - in "Data1" folder exist two folders - "Models" and "Textures", there all retexture files. Rename this folders and you see old Hexen 2 world and model textures.

Mathuzzz - yes, of course, model retexture planned!
            Small jsHexen2 and retex project http://hexen2retex.narod.ru/

Comment

• Thx Jeank for a quick reply.But i have one little problem,my crosshair is not in center of the screen,it is in upper left corner.How do i center my crosshair?

Comment

• Zaratul -

variant 1 - enter to options menu, select your video mode and press enter.

variant 2 - download this file and all be work with crosshairs.

And i suggest use any custom crosshair than default internal Hexen 2 plus symbol, original Hexen 2 crosshair very ugly.

Comment

• Korax - hi!

What new from trip?

Comment

• Korax! HELLO =)
                    Ia! Ia! Shubb Niggurath!

"Not dead is what forever can wait" (HPL)

Comment

• Korax, Wellcome back ^.^ reread forum from your last post before you return, you can find manything interest and useful.
                      Hexen:Edge of Chaos: News - my most awaiting game
                      Qtracker - for easy searching of Quake and HeXen II servers
                      HeXen II: All Source Ports List - i am collecting everything for HeXen II
                      HeXen II Files - under development
                      Me at Facebook - want play hexen2 multiplayer write me
                      hexen2 ftp
                      hexen2 maps, mods, addons, etc, torrent

Comment

• Jeank, in Portal of Praevus, in the first hub plays music from the second hub. In the first hub should play old music from Blackmarsh. I know this is caused by the names of the songs being same, can it be changed by some other way then rewriting the songs names in maps and directories?

Comment

• Mathuzzz - there folders for music tracks, original H2 and PoP, and all tracks must start from number 2, because is a structure of combine AudioCD - track 1 is data, others tracks is music.

Game must work as original - Hexen 2 game with music from Hexen 2 CD, PoP game only with music from PoP CD. Is work like game in full CD versions, same tracks, same music.

Comment

• Maybe Mathuzzz mean that music in midi and in cd, in first levels of pop (keep* maps) ore different. In keep* maps we hear midi from hexen2 but when in AudioCD we hear music from PoP.
                            Hexen:Edge of Chaos: News - my most awaiting game
                            Qtracker - for easy searching of Quake and HeXen II servers
                            HeXen II: All Source Ports List - i am collecting everything for HeXen II
                            HeXen II Files - under development
                            Me at Facebook - want play hexen2 multiplayer write me
                            hexen2 ftp
                            hexen2 maps, mods, addons, etc, torrent

Comment

• Are there plans to reskin the weapons? The models are already decent, we would just need higher res textures.

Comment

Working...
                              X